Chapter |25

MIA

It's been a month since my near miscarriage and Ace hasn't talked to me. He talks with the baby but never to me. The only time he talks to me is to ask if I and the baby are ok. Each time I try to talk to him he just stands up and leaves. Leaving me in tears. I know I did wrong by putting our baby's life in danger and I'm sorry.

I remember the night we came back from the hospital. Ace was furious with me but he managed to control himself in front of everyone at the hospital.

*Flashback*

"Mia I can't believe you hid such a piece of information away from me. We are in this together aren't we?"

"W..we are but.."

"Fuck it, Mia, then why didn't you tell me then. You were seeing signs for a whole fucking week, Mia. A week. What if we had lost the baby. Huh?"

"Ace. Baby I'm sorry. Please forgive me". I say reaching out to touch him. He shifts back.

"Just have it in mind that if anything had happened to our baby, I would never have forgiven you".
He says as he walks out.

"Ace, Ace....."

*present*

I'm still in bed as per Ace instruction, having breakfast. Even though he doesn't talk to me, he still cares about me. He helps me down the bed when he is around, he also makes sure he carries me up and down the stairs when he isn't at work. He's still such a sweetheart.

Emma is coming over today. When she heard what happened, she wasn't pleased with me but her anger later subsided. She's coming over today to help me with seduction skills. According to her, I need to seduce the anger out of my man.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Hey girl"

"Hey Emma"

"look at you, looking all gorgeous and glowing. Ace is really taking care of you which is good because if he wasn't I would have cut his dick off"

"You would do no such thing. Now come in, we've got a lot of things to catch up on".

She comes in and we stay in the living room watching our favorite series. Grace served us snacks and other things too.

"So tell me what effort you've put to make Ace forgive you"

"Well I've tried talking to him"

"Girl that is not an effort in any way. Ughh you are so hard to deal with. Have you tried touching him?"

"Yes I did that, but he just walked out like I wasn't even trying to get his dick up".

"Girl he's really angry at you"

"I know Emma, that's why I need your help"

"Sure. When he comes back and goes to take his bath, you have to get into the bathroom and seduce him. The rest is left in your hands"

"Yeah yeah I know"

Emma and I discussed for hours before Ace comes back home. When he saw me he just asked how I and the baby were, greeted Emma, and left.

"See what I've been telling you"

"I see. I'm going now. You have a man to seduce. Bye! See you soon"

"Bye". I say as she leaves. I go upstairs to Me and Ace's room. He wasn't in the room but then I heard the shower turn on. I smile as I remove my clothes, walking to the bathroom.

The door was open and I walked in. I stand behind him as my hands slowly make their way to his dick. I hear him groan before he removes my hands. I try putting my hands on his dick again and he removes it. I feel my hormones acting up as anger floods my system.