Chapter |36

"Oh my goodness Mia you look breathtaking. Ace will definitely be impatient to have you as his wife".
Thanks Emma. I was trying on my wedding gown after it had been adjusted and it fit me perfectly.

I rub my very huge bump. I was almost nine months into my pregnancy and due in a month. I was eager and scared at the same time.

Ace and I didn't want to wait any longer to tie the knot. We wantedd to be married before the baby arrives. Honestly I wanted to be Miss Mia Carter as soon as possible.

We had used two months to get the wedding prepared. All the necessary preparations like wine tasting and cake tasting were all done. The venue was set and all that was left was for me to walk down the aisle to my soon to be husband.

It was announced to the world that I was going to tie the knot over the weekend. Just three more days and I will be officially his.
Oh I couldn't wait.

"It does look beautiful on me.". I heard the sound of a camera taking photos and I knew who it was. Ace hired a photographer to get each and every of the moments before the wedding. He wanted to keep them in an album. He was already becoming the family man.

"Oh babe I'm so so so happy for you".
Emma says as she walks to me, taking me in her arms while slowly dancing with me.

I wrap my hands around her in a tight hug.
"Thanks so much Emma, I love you. You are the best friend anyone could ask for. I'm a lucky bitch to have you"

"Aww Iove you too". She says as she places a kiss on my cheek.
_______________________________________

"So how did it go?"

"It went well. The gown was beautiful."

He wraps his hands around me;
"Hmm was it?. Do I get to see it"

"Nope. Not until Saturday. So be a little more patient okay?. For now I need to take a shower because I'm so exhausted"

"Okay then big girl, let's get you to the bathroom, I know you need some help".

"No sex Ace"

"Okay"
He raises up his hands, shrugging.

We were just done with our shower and I turned off the water.

As I waited for Ace to get the towels I felt water still dripping.

"Ace I turned off the tap but water is still running"

"Shit my love, your water broke. Fuck we've got to take you to the hospital immediately"

It all happened so fast. Ace was dressing me up, while I was taking deep breaths as I felt pain from contractions.

"Oh God Ace, it's starting to hurt a lot more than before"

"Shit shit shit. I'll be right back my love, I just have to get the bag that contains everything you and the baby will need from the closest"

I watch him run to the closet cursing repeatedly. He came out seconds later carrying a black bag.

"Ace take me the damn hospital immediately or I will make sure to cut your dick. Ahhh!"

It hurt so much. My whole body hurt, my waist, my legs, my tummy. It all hurt.

Ace runs to me and picks me up in his arms, carrying me out of the room.
"Call the fucking Driver, no don't call him. I'll drive"

"Ahhhh!. Fuck Ace it hurts so much. I want this baby out of me right now."

Ace puts me in the car and runs over to the drivers side.
"We will get there soon my love"

"Then fuck it, less talking, more action"

I lay in the back of the car screaming and muttering curses at Ace. Threatening to murder him if he didn't increase his speed.

"Mom please come to the our private hospital immediately, Mia's water broke and I'm on my way to the hospital right now. Please inform Emma and Anna."
_______________________________________

"She's fully dilated, which is good. We don't need to put her on Misoprostol. She is ready to deliver now."

I watched the nurses hover over me as the doctor got to work in between my wide open legs.

I was sweating and gritting in pain. Ace never stopped rubbing my back.
"Easy, easy, breathe gently."

I held unto his hands as the urge to push overcomes me.

"There's the head. We need you to push one more time"

"Ahhh!" I scream out as I push with all my strength.

The sound of a baby crying fills the room.

"Congrats, you have a beautiful and healthy baby girl"

I smile but that is short lived as the feeling of pain washes over me once again.

"Doctor what is happening?"

"Looks like she is having another baby. It must have hidden behind the first one, that was why we couldn't see it"

"Ace I don't think I can push or go through that again". I was completely exhausted.

"It's okay. You are my strong Mia aren't you?. You've got this"

"Push hard ma'am".

It took a total of fifteen minutes of me cursing Ace and pushing to finally hear a second cry.

"Congrats once again, it's another girl"

To be continued..
The next chapter will be the last and final chapter to the Epilogue.

I did a double update so go back and read chapter 35 or you would miss the engagement🥀