Chapter |16

ACE

I planned on surprising Mia today. She's always wanted to be on a yacht but hasn't been able to be on one. So I'm going to take her on a cruise on my yacht, we would be spending the night on the yacht. But that's not all; I'm Going to be giving her the yacht. I know she's going to love it.

I woke up this morning to see her already dressed and waiting for me. I smiled. Mia doesn't do well with surprises, suspense isn't her thing.

"Good morning my love, how was your Night. I hope you got enough rest".
I say knowing full well that she wouldn't get enough sleep even if she wanted to.

" I did get a little sleep, I was just eager to know what you planned for me".

"Okay, if you say so". I say while kissing her on the lips.

"I'll be right back. Let me go take a shower Ok".

Once I was done taking a shower, I came out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped loosely around my waist. I could see Mia looking at me like I was some breakfast. I love the effect I have on her, but we have to leave after having breakfast. Besides she can have me anytime and anyhow she wants on the yacht.

Once I was done dressing up, I came out of the closet.

"Mia let's go down and have breakfast then we can leave".

"Ok".

She moves ahead of me and I notice what she's wearing for the first time. She was wearing a tank top and jean shorts. I watch as her backside shakes without her knowing. makes me want to bend her over and fuck her from the back.

I shake my head. I'll have her but that will be once we are on the yacht. We made our way downstairs.

Gloria my cook served us breakfast. We ate and got up to leave. I had already called my driver to bring the car to the entrance. We made our way outside to the car waiting to take us to the pier where the yacht is tied.

I called and informed my men to get everything ready as planned. But I had to do one more thing.

"Baby girl, could you please turn around and shut your eyes".
I say bring out the blindfold.

"Why?". She asks me with that sweet voice of hers that's like a melody to my ears.

"So I can blindfold you. We don't want the surprise to be ruined, Would we?"

She turns her head, facing the window while I tie the blindfold over her eyes.

"Ace you know I'm not good with suspense. This better be good"

"Oh, it will be". I say while dropping a kiss on her mouth and pulling her close to me.

It takes about 10 minutes of constant whining and bugging questions from Mia before we get there.
I help Mia out of the car carefully so she doesn't fall or hurt herself

"Ace are we there yet?"

"Not yet my love, just a little more steps, and we will be there". I say while helping her get on the pier. Once we have made it to the front of the yacht we stop.

"I guess we are there, aren't we".

"Yes, we are my love". I smile while taking off the blindfold.

She looks shocked and happy at the same time.

"Welcome to your yacht baby girl".

MIA