Chapter |34

MIA

"I can't get over the fact that you agreed to come back home with me"
I lift my head from his chest to get a glimpse of his face.

"I couldn't ever say no to you. Besides I missed you so much and staying on that break further will just be  plain selfish".

He lowers his head and places a kiss on my temple. I rest my head on his chest once more, listening to the calm and steady sound of his heart beat.

Here we are laying in bed after Ace had just made sweet love to me. Earlier today I never imagined that I will be back once again in the room we have shared as a couple for over six months now.

In those six months, I never thought that I will ever be made to feel loved. But here I am smiling at what my life has become while laying in the arms of my one and only love.

"What are you thinking about my love."
I look up at him with a smile tugging on my lips.

"I was just wondering what my life would have been like if you hadn't been part of it".
He kisses my forehead once again.

"You don't have to imagine that because I will always be in your life.
I love you more than anything and you have made me a happy man by being the mother of my child. You are so special".

"I'm not really that special you know"
He smiles at me warmly.

"Of course you are special. Come I want to show you something"

"Now?"

"Mhh, now."
He helps me get down from the bed, covering my naked body with a robe he found on the chair beside the bed.

He leads me to the third room next to ours.

"What's in there".

"Shh, turn around". I obey him and turn, facing my back to him.

He wraps his hands around my eyes, covering it.
I hear the sound of the door opening before I felt him lead me inside the room.

"while you were away I was working on something. I hope you will love it"
I smile at myself wondering what he was talking about.

"On the count of three, I want you to open your eyes"
I nod my head in affirmation.

"One, two, three.."
I open my eyes to see a room painted in pink, with different princesses on the wall.

My eyes move to the cute cradle in the room and I feel tears sting my eyes.

"Ace this is beautiful".
I look around the room and it was perfect. Our baby will love this when she grows up. I know that for sure.

"Ace you didn't have to go all out like this"
He wraps his hands around my waist from me back.

"Of course I have to. It's for my cupcake. She deserves the best and it just took me some days to finish everything. Although assembling the cradle took forever but I finally figured it out."

"You are going to be the best father our baby could ever ask for. In fact she is fortunate to have you as a father"

"I'm trying my best not to be like my dad. I want my princess to feel loved"

"Mhh, seems she will have you wrapped around her fingers"

I walk around our babies nursery, looking around in awe. I am most definitely sure Ace spent so much money on this.

"You know we should start finding names for our baby"

"Yeah we should. But that shouldn't be a problem since I have prepared a list of names I loved and thought will be good"

"Aww that's so sweet of you Ace".
Once again my eyes begin to water with tears. He is doing everything he can to be the best dad possible.

"In fact you can go through the list of names now if you wish. I have been adding some names since I'm not quite sure which one you would love"

I turn to face him. With a broad smile I wrap my hands around his neck as much as I could with my bulge, giving him a hug.

"Ace you are the best. I am so happy I met you"

"And I am happy that I am part of your life. Now come on, lets get you back to the room so you can take a shower and have breakfast. I know you must be starving"

"No I'm not". My tummy rumbles, proving my claim wrong.

"Your tummy seems to say otherwise".
I smile at him goofily.
_______________________________________

"Hey girl"

"How is my goddaughter and favorite niece doing. I hope you aren't stressing her out"

I roll my eyes at Emma.
"You haven't been assigned that title yet so be calm and I should be the one you should be worried about, she doesn't let me sleep at night with her kicking"

"Endure it okay, in less than three months she will be out of you and you can heave a sigh of relief. I honestly can't wait to see her "

"You seem more excited to see a baby than it's mother. Maybe you should have carried her yourself"

"Bitch shut up. Just a day off from me and you are acting like the worlds best mother."

"I am the worlds best mom"

"Ugh you are so full of yourself. I have to go okay. Bye"

"Bye Emma. I love you"

"I love you too. My regards to candy".

She hangs up and I am left smiling. Emma decided that she would call my baby or should I say her ''god daughter" Candy. How silly does that sound. Well I mean it's Emma we are talking about, and she has never been the one to be sane.

"Was that Emma?". I turn to see Ace Walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

I eye him with my lust filled eyes. It was sad to admit but I was already horny.

"I think I know that look"

"Do you". I say, teasing him.

"I do. But not now. We can have sex tonight. Fuck you can ride me or do anything you want to me. But for now you go get dressed so we can go down for breakfast. I want to take you somewhere"

I feel excitement run through me.
"Where are you taking me"

"Not yet. You can't know yet. But if you get dressed and have your breakfast, you will be able to know"

"I'm on it already". I say as I put on the remainder of my clothes.

Few minutes later I was done with my dressing.
"My my, you look hot".

"Come on Ace, you know I don't. I look and feel like a whale. I mean look at me, I've added triple my normal weight. I'm just fat"

He walks to me and cups my face in his hands.
"Don't ever say that about yourself okay. You are always going to be sexy and hot to me"

"Even when I'm fat?"

"Yes. Even then you will be the same Mia whose body I fell in love with. And whose body turns me on just from looking at it"

"Stop."

"I won't ever stop praising your body. Now let's go down and have breakfast".

To be continued...

The chapter is short because I have run out of ideas but I just had to give an update.

This book is almost at it's end. Just about five more chapters to go. So stay put.🥀🥀