Chapter |9

MIA

Its been a month since Ace asked me out...I guess that's what I'll call it. Within this past month my relationship with Ace has progressed. He has taken me out on four dates already. And they were all wonderful and special. I've really never felt this loved or valued by anyone except Rose and Emma.

I have started work again. Even though Ace wanted me to take a much longer break. I smile. He can be so over protective and caring all the time. In total i spent two weeks without working for absolutely no reason.

Anyways It's Saturday today and i have nothing to do. I decide to invite Emma over. It was Ace idea that i invite her over anytime i need company or i was bored. Ace and Emma go along pretty well which is good. I wouldn't want my best friend and the man I'm seeing to hate each others gut.

I hear the door bell and I know exactly who it is. Emma.

"Hey girl". I say excitedly while hugging her.

"Hey bitch, how have you been. I missed you".

"I missed you too even though we saw each other last week and we speak every day". I say with a hint of sarcasm.

"How is your boyfriend"

"Emma he isn't my boyfriend yet. We've just gone on four dates.

"Well technically you guys are dating. Besides you guys are just the perfect match for each other. I see the way he looks at you, he is definitely smitten with you. I can already see you guys getting married and having cute and beautiful babies and I'll be their godmother and favorite aunt".

She says while grinning. I sigh and tell her she's being too extra. She just pushes me gently out of the way and tells me to think whatever I want to think. I smile knowing fully well that I want my relationship with Ace to progress to the stage Emma talked about.

"Stop smiling and get over here. I need to know what happened between you and Ace this past week, and make sure it's something juicy".

Well that's how my day went. Emma finding every opportunity to tease me about Ace. She eventually left. I didn't want her to leave though, but she had other plans and I do too. I have to cook dinner for i and Ace.

Speaking of Ace, I haven't heard from him or seen him today. I miss him and i really want to call him to know where he is, but I don't want him thinking I'm too clingy. I mean I'm not even his girlfriend. Yet.

I'm done cooking dinner and I'm setting up the table for dinner when I see Ace walk in smiling. I smile too. He walks up to me and circles his arms around my waist.

"Good evening Principessa (princess), how was your day". He started calling me that over the past month and I love it when he calls me that.

"Great, what about yours."

"It was Ok. The usual,series of boring meetings and people trying so hard to impress me, except that i missed your presence".
He pouts. Aww he can be so cute when he does that. What did I do to deserve him.

"Ace you know i Can't work on a saturday. But hey, on the bright side you still get to see me whenever you come back and that's a plus". I say while holding his face.

"Yeah it is. You know i want to do something right now". He says with a very familiar look on his face.

"And what is that". I say knowing fully well what he wants to do.

"I want to kiss you"

"And what's stopping y..." Ace cut me off by kissing me. I felt shivers, and butterflies in my stomach. We have been kissing since the past month Yet I still feel like it's the first time we are kissing.
We end the kiss when we become breathless.

"Well that was amazing". Ace says while smirking at me cause he knows I've still not regained my composure.

"It was. Go and take a shower, dinner is ready".

"Sure will princess". He gives me a light kiss on the lips before heading upstairs to shower.

We had dinner, and like any other day Ace helped me clear the plates from the dinning table. After I put the dishes into the dishwasher I came out to the living room to see Ace tapping away on his phone. He looks tense so I decide to give him a massage. I make him lay down on my thighs.

I start from his shoulders and work my way to his neck. I hear him groan in satisfaction.

"Fuck baby this is exactly what i needed".

"Shh, relax and enjoy it".

I make my way to his head to give him a head massage. I feel his soft and silky hair and massage his head gently. I hear his moan and groan of appreciation and i don't like the feeling i felt in my core. You do. You are such a Liar.

After about 3 minutes into my massage, i hear slight snores from Ace and look down to see him asleep. He must have been so tired. I rub his hair while i watch him sleep. He long lashes rubbing on his face. He looks so peaceful while asleep.

We stay like that for a while and I fall asleep.

I wake up sometime later and i don't know for how long I've been asleep. I try to get up but something keeps stopping me.

"Hey, relax"

"Ace you're awake. I thought you were asleep. And how did i get on top of you".

"Well i woke up an hour ago, you didn't seem comfortable in the position you were in, so i had to switch your position. Besides i wanted to watch you sleep".

"Isn't that creepy". I say while laying my head on his chest and smiling.

"It isn't. I was just admiring your beauty".

"What time is it". I ask not wanting to get up from Ace. I'm too busy enjoying his warmth.

"It's 10o'clock".

"It's pretty late". I say while getting up from Ace. In as much as I really don't want to leave his arms but he needs to sleep and that needs to be done in a proper bed. That couch was not comfortable enough to fit the both of us.

"Goodnight Ace. Go and sleep, and dont try to work this night please. You need your rest. Okay".

I start to head upstairs when Ace pulls me back into his arms. What does he want now i say while smiling at him.

"What"

"You forgot my goodnight kiss"

I shake my head and smile while getting on toes and give him a light kiss on the lips. Yes he is taller than i am. But that doesn't mean I'm short. He releases me and kisses my temple.

"Goodnight mia bella regina (my beautiful queen).

I don't know what that last part means and I'm too sleepy to ask so i just nod and head to my room.
I put my hair in braids and climb the bed. Once my head touches the pillow I fall asleep.

To be continued..

please vote and comment.
much love.🥀