1

Walking down the hallway of the House of Lamentation, you scanned your surroundings.

"...Lucifer?"

The male hummed at the sound of his name, sparing you a side glance.

"One of you are missing." You pointed out, feeling curious. "The youngest one, Belf.."

You struggled to remember, seeing as you didn't really interact with them in their group visits and even in school.

"Belphegor." The eldest corrected. You nodded in response. "Right. Does it... have anything to do with the exchange program? He seemed quite against it."

From behind, Lucifer clenched his fist inconspicuously, something that almost went past you. You mentally noted his action.

"... We managed to convince him to follow through with it. As of now, he is currently in the human world."

"I see. That's good."

You dropped the subject there and then. He didn't seem like he'd be willing to elaborate any further. "Then that would mean RAD would be receiving an exchange student soon too, right?"

"...I believe we have discussed this matter before?"

"Well you see..." You averted your gaze to a random wall to your right. "I might have been spacing out. But I'll take that as a yes."

"Why were you spacing out while discussing such crucial information-- No, why were you spacing out at all?" His brow rose, turning his head back a bit just enough for you to see.

"I'm not going to answer that."

A distraught sigh left his mouth, prompting you to hold back a laugh.

The sound of something shattering came from the kitchen, followed by a loud crash. Then came muffled arguments. Lucifer halted, taking in a deep breath before resuming his walk.

"How lively..." You uttered beneath your breath before tripping on a random book laying around.

You sat up and held your knee. Looking at it, a small tear was visible on the white fabric, exposing your wound. The bandage wrapped around it slowly turned red.

"That easy... How did it even rip...?" You muttered in an annoyed manner.

"I see the reason why Barbatos handed me a box full of bandages and disinfectant." Lucifer knelt down next to you, eyes fixated on the bloodied bandage. You sighed. "I guess a wound reopened here-- wait, he did what?"

"Why didn't he just give it to me?" You complained. Lucifer shook his head. "He said you'd just place it in a corner and forget about it. He also told me to remind you to take care of any injury you'd get the moment you acquire them.

You frowned. "He really doesn't trust me with those stuff, huh?"

"Didn't you slip and banged your head on a table and left it bleeding until school ended and Lord Diavolo pointed it out at a meeting?" Lucifer recalled.

You waved your hand around in dismissal. "Things happen. I didn't even know it was bleeding."

"...You didn't feel pained at all?"