51

(Note: Of course, spoilers for the movie ahead. This includes a small rushed summary. I cut out a few of the synopsis instead since I don't know if it's allowed and stuff. I apologize if the movie seems too rushed. So have fun with these out of context quotes :) )

"...Psst! Satan!" Asmodeus waved his brother over. The blond raised a brow, in the process of making his way to his room. The champagne-haired male grinned. "Now that (M/n)'s exhausted, you should try and talk things out with him!"

"...I don't think I can." Satan rejected the idea with a frown.

"Hmph! Why nooot?" The male whined as he leaned closer. Satan sighed, pushing his face away. "I'm not quite sure he'd like to talk to me. And besides, I don't think today's the day."

"...Man, you speak like an idiot." Asmodeus frowned, shaking his head lightly. An irk mark grew on the blond's forehead. "Excuse me?"

"I mean, think about it! (M/n) himself said he liked the fact you walked with us this morning. Why would he do that if he didn't want to talk to you?"

"...Even so, I don't think I..."

"...Make the first move, please." Asmodeus crossed his arms. "(M/n)'s still figuring things out so he won't upset you further. You don't have that excuse, do you?" He raised a brow audaciously.

"But I—"

"I said, make the first move!" Asmodeus clenched his jaw, contrast to his smile. He pushed his brother away, not in the direction of his room, but to yours.

"...Alright, alright! Fine! Just give me some time to prepare!"

"I better not see you hiding then." Asmodeus threatened. "Let it all out, if you must. Just be careful not to alert him of his situation."

"..."

And as if he didn't just threaten him mere seconds ago, Asmodeus smiled sweetly. "Be bold and take the first move, 'kayyy? I look forward to hearing from you later~"

- - -

"A Whisker Away."

"...That's a movie about cats, right?" You mused, sitting back up. He huffed lightly. "And is there anything wrong with that?"

"...Not particularly, no." Your tail swayed side to side in amusement, something you didn't seem to notice. He directed his eyes to your tail, seemingly in a trance. Only when you had noticed where he was looking, did you flinch.