56

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I wonder if fate's as kind as to let us meet again. I want to see you.

Whether you're the same as ever, or somewhat different, I'd like to meet you one more time.

One, because I hope that's the only chance I'll need. I'll give you everything I wasn't able to the first time, so don't disappear on me again, okay?

If by any chance my prayer was heeded, than I look forward to seeing you again. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you.

So wait for me too, alright?

So when we do see each other, I want you to love me the same, maybe even more.

You may forget me, but I'll never forget you. So trust my words!

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Hey! You there? Beel is growing impatient!"

"Yeah, yeah. You guys can start without me." You continued to shuffle through your desk. You could faintly hear Mammon relaying your words to the others downstairs.

"...you sure?" Mammon spoke through the phone. You nodded, though he couldn't exactly see it. "Yes. If you don't start now, we might be late to school. I'll just eat fast when I get down."

"...tch, fine. Hurry up! Oh, go check on Asmo by the way. He hasn't come down either."

"...Strange."

Asmo hasn't come down either?

The call dropped, you stopped shuffling through your desk and frowned. It seems like you were out of (neckties/bows) for your undershirt. You checked your closet once more. None.

"So maybe I should've had more in stock." You hummed sadly to yourself. "But then again, I had a lot already. They just keep disappearing."

"...Maybe Asmo has some?" You pondered before shrugging. "Ah, whatever. He said I could enter his room whenever I want. I'll just check on him and borrow some stuff."

You walked out of your room, headed towards the fifth-born's room. Nearing the stairway, you could hear chattering from the siblings. It seems like Mammon and Levi were arguing about something again.