41

"WAAAA! TAKE IT BAAAACK!"

All of you nearly went deaf by the loud shout Leviathan had let out. Yuki winced, covering one ear. "Levi..."

"No way, no way! I'm definitely not going to go on that stage as a lead!"

"I didn't think he'd actually get it..." Yuki deadpanned, averting her eyes away. Levi shook his head furiously. Lucifer sighed in defeat. "Levi, it won't be that bad."

"No!"

It would be a bit shameful to ask to have the position by now. So the rest were left with no other choice but to just try and convince him.

"Why not?"

"I just said, I don't like having that much eyes on me!"

"Tch, just stop being stingy!"

"I'm not being stingy! You do it if you're so great!"

"I would, but I can't!"

"Ahm... Settle down now, guys..." Simeon had his brows furrowed in concern. "I do apologize, but Leviathan, you got the part."

"I thought we wouldn't have to draw by straws again!" Leviathan argued. Simeon sweat dropped. "Ah, well... I wasn't made aware. Though, you should have protested before the draw, not after you win it..."

"I can't!"

Satan sighed. "Alright then, Levi. Wouldn't you want to take part in a script that the Christopher Peugeot wrote himself?"

"..." The Avatar of Envy froze at his words. Blinking twice, he responded with a question. "...Christopher Peugeot wrote what...?!"

"..." Simeon didn't say anything, only smiling in bashfulness.

"I said what I said." Satan shrugged. As he was about to add onto his statement, Leviathan began bombarding him with questions.

"You did WHAT!? You're not kidding, aren't you? You actually got THE CHRISTOPHER PEUGEOT  to write our script for the play?! Did you go to the human world? You actually met him in person?! Why didn't you take me with you?! Agh, Satan, you—"

"Uh, he's over there." Yuki interrupted, pointing at Simeon. Leviathan paused in his barrage of questions, head slowly moving to face her. The indigo-haired male furrowed his brows.

"What does that mean?"

"Oh, you didn't know?" You grinned. "The Great Christopher Peugeot is none other than Simeon!"