60

"Off to Majolish we go!"

You childishly declared, unknowingly lacing your fingers around Simeon's. The angel's eyes flickered to your hands before back at your face.

Once more, a gentle smile graced his features as he gazed at you fondly. You turned to him before grinning. "Simeooon~"

"Yes?" He responded back just as sweetly. You merely laughed, as if you were on a drunken state. He couldn't help but be entertained. "I wonder if this is some sort of sugar rush-like reaction..."

"No such thing." You waved a hand dismissively.

It didn't take long before Luke finally came back from the washroom, still grumbling about the green dye on his lips. You hummed, leaning closer to Simeon and running your hands through his hair.

Simeon could do nothing but watch with baited breath. Anteros averted his gaze with a smile, somewhat proud.

"There." You patted his hair lightly as you took off the rose made from tissue. You placed it inside your pocket as Simeon finally snapped out of his daze. "Oh? Why bother taking it off?"

"Because you look ridiculous."

"Aww," Simeon frowned. "I thought it looked nice."

"Of course, it looks nice. You made it, after all." You nonchalantly praised before turning to Luke. "Can't take it all off?"

"I would've ordered a different dessert if I knew it would stain my lips like this." Luke whined as you chortled. You shook your head before patting him by the top of his head. "That's fine. We should get going to Majolish though. Or would you prefer Louie Vutton or Wersace?"

"...I um, don't know those?" Simeon awkwardly informed with a laugh. You smiled. "Majolish it is!"

"Alright!"

.

On the way to the store, your hand stayed glued to Simeon's, seemingly not even aware. In an ecstatic state, Simeon was tempted to swing your arms together, but figured it would be childish.

"Oh, by the way. Anteros." You called out. The male hummed.

"...What's a being like you roaming the streets of Devildom?" You inquired. Anteros paused. "...What?"

"Well, you're not a demon." You pointed out. "And you're pretending to be a child?"

"...Awh." Anteros frowned. "What gave it away?"

"...You literally gave me your name." You deadpanned. "And Lucifer told me through chat."