10

"What?"

"I said what I said."

"Luci~ Don't you feel a bit of pity for your brothers?" You whined.

"Absolutely not." His eye twitched. "They destroyed the kitchen. Not giving them the responsibility to fix it is enough."

"Shame..." You sighed.

"What are we waiting for, then?" Asmodeus grinned. "Let's get going, I'm hungry!"

You and Lucifer stayed in place, looking at one another. Asmodeus and Satan halted, looking back. The former let out a hum of confusion. "Well? Aren't you two coming?"

"No, Diavolo invited us to dinner, so we'll be eating with him." Lucifer crossed his arms.

"What?! You mean he only invited you two?! What about the rest of us?!"

"Obviously, we're not invited." Satan chirped.

"Where are you guys eating, anyway?" Mammon inquired. You turned to him. "Oh, we're heading to--mph!"

Lucifer covered your mouth.

You stopped struggling, just sending him a wtf look. "???"

"I'm well aware that you plan on going there so Diavolo could foot your bills. I strongly advise you not to." He sent a glare at the second born.

"H-hah? I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Please tell Lord Diavolo that I send my warmest regards, dear brother. I hope you have a wonderful time!"

You, along with the rest of the brothers and Yuki, deadpanned. Lucifer took off his hold.

"...You're pathetic." Satan scoffed.

"Shaddup! Being pathetic is better than not getting to eat for the rest of my life!"

"How much are you willing to bet we'll be meeting Mammon again later?" You looked up at Lucifer. The eldest crossed his arms.

"I can assure you that isn't going to happen."

"Hehe, you really believe that?"

No. Lucifer did not. He was just trying to assure himself.

With a tiny bit more chatter, Asmodeus and Satan decided to explore the place to discover new restaurants, while Levi had stocks of food in his room. Beel stepped up for Yuki and Mammon.

"Are you sure about this, Beel?" You turned to the tall male in question. He nodded. "It's my fault the kitchen got destroyed."

"Technically, yes. But wasn't it a team effort?" You paused. "That makes it sound like a school project. I meant it wasn't solely your fault, you know?"

"Still..." Beel frowned. You sighed. "Whatever. Have mercy on Beel's wallet. Don't let Mammon take advantage of it."

"Whaddya mean? I won't do that!" Mammon argued. Your brow rose. "Sure, Mr. Avatar of Greed."

Your phone dinged. You dug through your pocket and took the device out.

"Barbatos is looking for us. I think we should get going."

Lucifer nodded. The two of you set off.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°