9

"I see you've gained yourself another stalker." Satan comments with an amused smirk. You huffed. "Rude. What's he doing, anyway?"

Leviathan was following you relentlessly. It was like that time with Beel.

Granted, the Avatar of Envy was more sneaky, you could still catch sight of him at times.

It had been like that ever since the nerd off. You'd always feel him staring at you from a distance. It'd unnerve you, yet you'd just let it slide.

But now it had revolved to 'stalking', as Satan liked to put it.

"What'd I do, anyway? Is he angry about last time?" Running your fingers through your hair, you sighed. "Should I apologize...? But I was just trying to calm him down... But then again, I did threaten to stab him...kinda."

Satan watched as you pondered to yourself. Then you turned to him. "Wait, you said 'another stalker', what are ya referring to?"

"Probably that one time Mammon tried following you around the house about a day or two ago. Then Beel followed you before the nerd off." Satan recalled, flashing you a smug look. "Oh, and Yuki follows you multiple times too. Pretty randomly though."

"Basically Leviathan is piling on them, huh?" You deadpanned.

"Though... being able to list all that..." You then grew a smirk of your own. "Don't you think it was less of a coincidence, and more of you just stalking me on your own as well?"

Satan ruffled your hair... No that was an understatement.

He fucking messed it up, to the point there were tons of tangles there. With a surprised grunt, you smacked his hand away.

"Wha-- You bastard! How dare you?!" You hissed, trying to comb your hair back to normal. It was no use. You needed a comb for that.

He slipped away with a mischievous smile, waving mockingly as he distanced himself before leaving.

With a quick growl, you tried to fix your hair the best you could without a comb. You must've looked weird right now.

Letting out a frustrated huff, you just decided to get to class.

The worst it could get was receiving stares as to why you looked so disheveled.

Maybe Asmo would magically appear out of thin air to give you a comb---

"I uhm... H-here..." The item you dearly thought of as this moment was being handed to you. You gingerly took hold of the comb and looked up at the person.