25

"Mhm, mhm. The meeting's over now, right? (N/n)!"

Asmo waved to yours and Yuki's direction. You sighed. "What is it now, Asmo?"

"Oh, no. Not you." An irk mark formed in your forehead at his words. He looked past you and onto Yuki. He leaned onto her, making her back away. Asmo ignored such action and continued speaking. "Let's take a bath together, hm? Must be difficult having to—"

"Absolutely not." You kicked the fifth born by the stomach, making him bend over in pain. You took Yuki by the hand and pulled her away as Asmo groaned. "You... you didn't need to do that...!"

"...Stop harassing her and I'll think about it." You sat back down. Asmo retracted his arms from his stomach and huffed. "That was a pretty extreme reaction."

"It's essential. I know you have an alternative goal." Asmo's cheeks puffed out, forming a pout. "Rude~ I don't, of course."

"I saw what you were staring at when you asked Yuki." You crossed your arms. "I'm not planning on having Yuki wear the bandages even during shower. But even so, I'm not letting anyone else see it."

Only now did Lucifer, Mammon, and Satan realize what you were getting at. Yuki's eyes grew wide as her hand flew to her bandaged neck. There, where a supposed pact was marked.

"I trust you with this knowledge, Yuki." Slowly, a genuine smile formed on your face as your eyes were fixated on her form. "And I know you can respect it when I say that I don't want anyone else knowing but you."

"Ehh? You say that like you were going to tell her eventually." Mammon squinted his eyes at the two of you. You chuckled. "Probably because I was already planning to."

"You were going to tell me soon?" Yuki pointed at herself, startled. You nodded, smile unfaltering. "Of course."

She looked touched as you sweat dropped. You averted your eyes to the corner of your room. "I'm not going to be explaining why, however."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You're pretty calm about this, aren't you?"

Yuki walked next to you as you nonchalantly sauntered through the hallways. You peered at her from the corner of your eyes. Her body was stiff as her steps were filled with anxiety. It wasn't hard to see she was nervous.

Though it was a bit strange to see your own body act that way. She held onto the tip of her uniform uneasily. Lucifer, Mammon, and Satan trailed after you. They were just was calm as you. People were starting to stare at you four.

You then took her by the hand and began walking faster. It was making her uncomfortable, so you figured it would be best if you got on time. The three picked up their pace right after you.

It was fortunate that the four of you had the same first classes.

Your pace lessened as the crowd seemed to decrease. Lucifer, Satan and Mammon caught up. Just as you were on the hallway to your class, you came across a certain prince and his butler.

"Yo--!"

You were about to greet them as usual, but you were reminded of your current situation. Diavolo and Barbatos raised a brow at your halt. You merely smiled before scratching the back of your neck. You turned to the three. As soon as your face was out of view from the duo, you deadpanned.

Ahh just your luck. Running into them first thing in the morning.

It would be awkward if your group avoided them, because your classes were just right past them.