29

"I really like you!"

Your eyes widened. A meter appeared beside you, catching everyone's attention. It was visible to you all. The intimacy meter had rose, up to the very top. It was maxed out. Yuki's hair blew gracefully against the wind, providing a better atmosphere for the confession. It looked as though she was glowing, for some reason.

Your face felt warm. With a slight shiver, you tilted your head down. It was time to end this.

"I like you too..."

You all waited. Nothing. Even after a minute or so. A cold breeze blew by, tousling everyone's hair. It was then that you realized.

"This game...!" You and Yuki cried out in unison, a bright blush coating both of your cheeks as you felt the embarrassment fill your being.

"...I'll bash this thing when we get out." You clenched your fist. Yuki covered half her face. "Let's do that..."

"Well that was a bust." Levi whistled. Mammon scrunched his face up in displeasure. "What do we do now, huh? The confession thing didn't even work!"

Satan sighed, shaking his head. "It seems that clearing the game as we initially thought wouldn't be enough."

"Then I suppose you have no idea what the final boss is?" Lucifer looked at Levi. The indigo-haired male placed a hand under his chin in thought. "Well... Maybe a final boss we have to defeat?"

"In a dating sim?" Yuki's brow quirked up. Levi waved a hand. "None of us really expected a dating sim to take this turn either."

"Makes sense." You agreed. Mammon peered at everyone. "Do we even have the necessary stuff to beat it?"

A loud growl from the opposite side of the roof was heard. All eyes immediately darted to the source. There stood a three-headed dog, also known as Cerberus.

"What the... No way! THAT'S the last boss?" Levi gaped. Lucifer nodded. "It seems so."

The dog let out an intimidating roar. Mammon flinched, before his eyes lit up. "Wait...we're lucky that the boss is Cerberus, doncha think? I mean, this'll be easy, right? With Lucifer here on our side, Cerberus will be like a sweet lil' puppy!"