58

Of course you'd pick Barbatos.

You always had, didn't you?

:)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Diavolo, commonly referred to as Lord Diavolo, is the most powerful being in Devildom. The sole child of the Demon king, and is soon to be crowned king.

With such a high and mighty title hanging above his head, Diavolo wasn't someone who was easily rejected by his peers.

He was someone both feared and respected without question. In his presence alone, just about everyone felt like they were walking on eggshells, just one wrong step or misplaced pressure, everything could break in a split second.

Diavolo was an intimidating man, putting an appropriate front to match his title. Many thought he was quite the responsible person.

But knowing he was the Prince and the amount of power he has, you naturally don't want to get too close with a man who can easily banish you in a blink of an eye.

And it wasn't like he had a lot of free time when he was constantly bombarded with work.

Though, behind the exterior and font Diavolo put up, he couldn't deny it was lonely. Having the only company of yours being the demon familiars and Barbatos, who all treated him more of a boss than a friend.

The constant loneliness brought by being a royal always bothered Diavolo, to the point that sometimes, he couldn't help but wonder how different things would be if he wasn't the prince.

It wasn't like he could randomly go up there and ask for friends, obviously. He wasn't that idiotic. And he doubted Barbatos would even allow him to embarrass himself.

So, how exactly would he satisfy his boundless boredom?

...