Jungkook x sub male reader

Storyline : you and jungkook are at a club but a creep sit next to you.

Kinks : rough sex , hickeys , sensitive sub , chocking, etc.

868 words
————————————————————

Author's pov

Y/n was at a party with jungkook . He was sitting near the bar table while jungkook was dancing with his friends. He asked y/n to dance but he said that he was tired. So here he was sitting there alone while looking at jungkook.

Your pov

I was sitting at a club looking at jungkook dance but then suddenly i felt a hand on my thigh. I look up and saw a random guy.

"What's up babyboy sitting here alone are you bored i can help you out of your boredom if you want" he said with a smirk.

"N-no thank you. I'm good" i replied while strutting a bit.

The only thing I hoped that jungkook wasn't look at me or he will get jealous. He can't control him self whenever he see me any other guy touching me or getting close to me.

"What are you thinking huh?? Thinking about sucking my big dick" said the creep.

"Eww no get off me" i said looking at jungkook and trying to get his hand off my thigh.

I looked at jungkook he was coming towards us. I think he saw him putting his hand on my thigh.

"What do you think you are doing huh?" Jungkook asked the creep angrily pulling him up by his collar.

"What do you think i was doing? I was just trying to get him in a room. Plus he wasn't even trying to stop me was he. Such a slu-" his words were cut off by Jungkook's hard punch.

"Don't call him that you bitch" he said punching him after every word.

Alot of people were staring at them now.

"Jungkook stop he's bleeding. Jungkook stopp" i say trying him to stop punching the creep like a punching bag. "Jungkook stoop"

Jungkook stop and turned towards me and said "since when did you start to care about creeps like him huh??"

He came closer and whispered " you really need to know who own you than letting some creep touch you"

He pulled me out of the party and took me to a random room. He locked the door and turned towards me.

He pinned me to a wall. His hands roughly pinning my wrists to the wall.

"Baby do you really care about that creep huh?" He said in a deep lusty voice.

"N-no" I replied slowly.
"Then why did you ask me to stop punching him?" He said in the same deep voice as started to rub my sensitive part with his knee.
Soft moans escaped my mouth and filled the room.
"Did you forget about me huh? did you forget who owns you?" he said again in his dominant
deep voice.
Before I could reply he started to roughly kiss my neck making moan loudly he started to leave hickey on my neck till he found my soft spot .
He kissed it and sucked it roughly while his hands grip my wrists tightly still rubbing my now hard dick with his knee. I was a moaning mess.
He pulled away from my neck and said " On the bed naked ass up hands on the back" i obeyed and started to remove my clothes while he looked for lube in the room .

Now i was on the bed naked my ass up head down and hands on the back. He found the lube and said " we don't have a condom but i guess we will have to work without it"
(Kids please use a condom stay safe from itchy butts)

He removed his belt and tied my hands. He removed his pants and underwear. I glanced a look at his big dick .

He spanked me making me moan loudly and said "getting needy are we?" i bit my lower lip and blushed.

He applied a bit of lube on his fingers and started to finger me with 2 finger stretching me inside. "Pl-please" he increased his speed making my moans louder.
"Please what babyboy ?" He asked me.
"P-lease f-fuck mee" i managed to say between my moans.

He pulled out his fingers and applied some lube on his dick. He slowly started to put it in.
"Aahh so-oo big" i said . He smirked.

Once he was fully in, he started to thrust in me very fastly. I was a moaning mess.
He was increasing his face every minute.he suddenly hit my prostate making me scream his name.

He kept abusing my prostate making me moan loudly.

"Aahhh I-i m cumm-ing" i moaned out. He put his hand on my neck and started to fuck me harder.

" yes baby cum for me, cum for me now" he said as i came on the bed.

I felt his cum filling me up with white thick liquid a minute later. He pulled out his dick as he removed his belt from my wrists.

"Clean yourself up we are going home, I'm not done yet"

————————————————————

First story in this book... I'll try and update as quickly as possible... byeee