Cha eun woo x sub male reader

Storyline : eunwoo is a hair dresser and i need to get my hair done but things get a bit...

777 Words

————————————————————

"Ughh i really need to get my hair cut" i say as i look at my hair in the mirror. "I hope the shop isn't closed yet it's already too late" i sigh. "Ok whatever I don't have anytime tomorrow i just hope they are not closed yet.

~time skip~

I enter the shop. A tall, handsome guy come up to me. He smiled at me and said "welcome, how can i help you"

I looked at his name tag 'cha eunwoo'

"Ohh i need a haircut" i say.

"Ok sir,follow me."

I followed him. It was late but there were still some people in the shop. I took a seat. He wrapped a cloth around my neck

"Don't want to get your clothes dirty" he smiled at me as he ran his fingers through my hairs.

"What type of hairstyle do you want?" He asked.

"I just want a trim"
"Okk. And what about the bangs"
"Cut them straight a little over the eyebrows"
"Ok" he gave me his cute smile.

He started to trim my hair from the back. Slowly the people were all going and the store was going empty.

Now there were only 4 people were left at the store. The girl who was cutting the other customer's hairs was done.

"Buttmin my shift is over lock the doors before you go" he looked at me then at him and winked at him. Now we were left al

"Now your bangs" he said while smirking
'he looked so fucking hot while smirking' I thought to myself.

He came so close and bent to cut my hair. His white shirt his upper buttons were undone giving me the view of his perfectly muscular chest and six packs.

His thicc thighs were right in front of me. His black jeans were hugging them soo perfectly and his big bulge was right in the centre.

I didn't notice him looking at me looking at his bulge. "Like what you see??" He asked.

'Fuck' i thought. He smirked.

"I'm s-soorry.. i dd-didn't mean" i was strutting to explain what was I thinking.

"I can give you if you want" he said huskily.

"Really??"  I said before I thought.

His hand trailed down to his bulge at started to rub it. "Then get ready for it" he said in a same tone.

He started to open his pants as i removed the cloth from my neck. He pulled down his pants with his underwear and threw them in somewhere and locked the door.

I was still surprised at how big he was. He came back his naked dick right in front of me.I removed my shirt and began to suck him off.

He started to remove his shirt while i sucked half of his dick. He looked down at me sucking and groaned "fuck yea so good".

My saliva and his precum dripping down my chin to my neck. My cheeks turned red from loss of breath. He pulled out to let me breath but pushed it back again.

He gripped my hairs and started to push in further i was struggling to take him in at first but got used to it after few minutes.

He was so big even i was surprised how i took all of him in. He gripped my hairs with both his hands and started to thrust in my mouth really fastly.

He let out a loud moan as he came in my mouth. "Swallow it all baby" I listened to him and swallowed it and wiped my chin.

He removed my pants and my underwear and positioned me on the table. He spread my legs. "Ready for it baby boy"

"Yea" i moaned out.

He slowly started to put it in. Once he was fully in. He started to thrust fastly without any warning. I was moaning loudly in pleasure.

"Like this?" He asked while panting.

"Y-ye-s" I managed to say between my moans.

He was increasing his speed every minute. I was a moaning mess. He kept thrusting in me for what felt like hours. His big dick kept hitting my prostate again and again. He was giving me pleasure i had never felt before.

"I-i am-m cu-mmin-g" i said.

"Fuck yea cum with me baby cum"he said

I came over my chest as he came in my ass. I could feel his hot white liquid filling me up deep. He kissed me passionately as i kissed him back.

————————————————————