Taehyung x sub male reader

Storyline : taehyung and y/n were on a road trip but tae was feeling horny.

Kinks : blowjob, cross dressing, fingering, Daddy kink, etc.

500 Words

————————————————————

"Taehyung, slow down" i said to my boyfriend who was driving the car like we were in a race or something.

He put his hand on my thigh and said "anything for you baby boy" (you are wearing short white skirt with pastel pink oversized sweater with with thigh thighs)

His hand slowly traveled towards my dick that was now getting hard. His big hand slowly rub my penis.

"Stoop, you're driving" i told him.

"I know. But I'm horny and so are you" he smirked still not taking his eyes off the road.

"Turn around ass up" he said in a dominant voice.

"O-ok" i said slowly and obeyed him. My arms wrapped around the head of the seat. My knees on the seat.

(For people who didn't understand)(Ik my drawing is not the best but

(Ik my drawing is not the best but....)

He brought his fingers up to my mouth "suck" i obeyed him and suck on his fingers coating them with my saliva.

He took his fingers out and lifted up my skirt and brought my panties down. He moved his wet fingers near my entrance. Teasing me.

"Please daddy" i moaned out

"Please what baby" he said in a calm and innocent voice.

"Please don't t-ea-se m AaaHH" i moaned loudly as 2 of his fingers entered me without a warning.

He thrusted his fingers inside me slowly. My moans were filling the car. He slowly inserted his third fingers and kept thrusting me.

He moved his fingers inside me to find my soft spot.i let out a loud moan when he did. He kept thrusting fastly abusomy soft spot till i came all over the seat. He pulled out his fingers.

"Now suck me" he said in a deep voice.

I adjusted myself and bent to face his dick. He was already hard. I started to rub his clothed dick.

I opened the button of his pants and unzipped it. I pulled them down along with his underwear. His 8 inch was right in front of my face.

"Suck" he ordered.

I nodded and started to stroking it. I placed it over my mouth and started to bop my head up and down on his massive length using my hand to stroke the rest.

"Fucckk" he groaned.

I swirled my tongue around it and again took him in my mouth as much as possible.

He gripped my hairs and started to deepthroat me. "Fuck yesss y/n" he groaned.

He grabbed my hairs and pushed the rest of his length in by thrusting his hips.

He let out his cum with a loud groan. I pulled out slowly swallowing the cum in my mouth and looked at his dick covered in cum and saliva.

He stopped the car and looked forward at our house " let's go in and continue y/n"

————————————————————