Jackson x sub male reader

Storyline: Jackson was out with his friend while you were at home but you were horny

Kinks : daddy kink, rough sex, chocking, sex toys, size kink, sexting, degrading, etc.

680 Words

————————————————————

Time skip bitches

Time skip bitches

When Jackson came home he immediately start to remove his clothes by the time he reached the room he was only in his underwear.

When he reached the room he saw me laying on the bed (in doggy position) with a dildo in my ass a collar with a chain on my neck.

He came closer and whispered, "so eager for daddy."

I he took out handcuffs from the box and tied my hands. He spanked my ass roughly making me moan loudly. He spanked me again, his hand printed on my butt cheeks. "Fuck yea such a slut for me"

"Yes daddy please fuck me" i said getting eager.

"You want to be daddy's cumslut do you?"

"Yes d-addy"

"Fucking bitch" he said as he spanked me again more harshly.

He took out a bottle of lube and removed his underwear. His big dick jumped free out of it.

He applied the lube on his fingers and started to rub my entrance. He moved his finger around it teasing me.

"Daddy put it in please" I begged him.

"Put what in baby" he ask teasingly. He love teasing me and me being eager to get fucked by him.

"Y-your dic-k" i said "please" i completed after a pause.

"Are you sure you are ready for it?" He asked again still rubbing my entrance making me more needy.

"Y-yes" i said.

"Fucking slut" he said as slammed his dick in me.

He is huge i was struggling to take him in. Moaning loudly. He slowly thrusting in me making sure it wasn't too much for me.

He started to increase his speed. He slammed it against my prostate making me moan loudly.

"Fuuc-k mee aaHhh" he was increasing his speed every minute.

"Fucking slut" he said as he spanked me. " you like it??" He asked.

"Ye-s dadd-y" i moaned out.

He pulled my hairs and started to thrust roughly. i was feeling so much pleasure.

The sound of my moans and skin clapping were all over the room. He wrapped his hand around my neck and pinned me down.

He kept going rough and faster. He was trusing in me and he suddenly pulled out.

He removed the handcuffs and laid on the bed. His dick standing proudly. He patted his thighs.

"Ride me baby" he said huskily.

I stood up. My legs shaking, tired from all the sex. I sat on his lap his dick rubbing with my butt.

He put my hands on my back and handcuffed them. My wrists were already red by now. He gripped my butt and started to put his dick in.

"Fucking slut making daddy horny while he is with his friends" he groaned.

Lewd moans escape as i get lower on his dick. Once he was fully in again I stated to ride him.

Going up and down in a slow pace. Slowly going faster and sloppier.

I was ridding him for about 7 mins. All the energy was drained from me. I stopped riding him his dick deep in me.

He gripped my butt cheeks and started to thrust in me very fastly. I was moaning loudly.
His big hands were bruising my butt cheeks. He kept going faster and faster.

I was feeling i was very close. "I'm cu-mmi" before i cloud finish my sentence i came all over Jackson as he came inside me with a loud groan.

I laud beside him. We both were panting. He removed my handcuffs and looked me all messed up. His hands printed on my butt cheeks. My wrists were red. His cum oozing out of my hole. My energy was completely drained.

He picked me up and cleaned me. He took me to the bed where i slept in his arms. He kissed my forehead and whispered, " i love you"

————————————————————