Baekhyun x chanyeol x verse male reader

Storyline : y/n and baekhyun are twins and chanyeol (oldest stepbro) see them having sex.

Kinks : incest, blowjob, unprotected sex, threesome etc

807 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov:
"Mom you can't be serious why do i have to give up my room to my stupid step brother?" I shouted.

"Y/n calm down." She tried.

"NO! Why do i have to be the one giving up my room."

"Y/N!" She finally snapped "we're not throwing you in the attic we are telling you to share a bedroom with you brother"

"But-"

"I am just telling you to share a bedroom with your brother till we find a bigger place for all of us" she said "now pack your thing I don't want to hear another word."

'Seriously, who did she have to get married again. Now i have to move to baekhyun's room so my step bro that I barely even know can move into my bedroom'

<Time skip>
I entered baekhyun's bedroom.

I'm not angry at the fact that i have to share a room. I'm angry that i have to be the one giving up my room.

Why can't baekhyun move in my room. I don't have a problem with him. We are both gay and get along just fine.

"Hey y/n" baek greeted me with a smile and a hug.

"So is he moving today?" He asked me.

"Yes he is" i said in a sad and annoyed tone.

"Have you seen yeol he's so hot. I can't wait till our parents go to work. I want-"

"You are mine. We both know it"

"No I'm not now yeol is moving in i will have fun with him too"

"You are such a slut for my cock" i said teasing him.

"Really? When? Yeol have a bigger dick than you and I'm sure you're going to act like a slut for him"

"No I'm not gonna be a bottom for him"

"Just wait till you see how big he is"

"You really need to be taught who you belong to" i said pulling him by his waist kissing him on his lips.

I sat on a chair and spread my legs. "Suck now"

He got on his knees and pulled down my shorts. He put his hand on my semi hard dick and started to jerk it off as it grew bigger and bigger in his hand.

"Use your mouth" i ordered.

He put his lips around the tip swirling his tongue around it. His hand jerking off the rest of the length.

I gripped his hairs and started to deep throat him feeling the warmth of his mouth. It felt so good. I thrust my hips up for more.

Then suddenly the door opened. He pulled back quickly. I looked at chanyeol as he looked at me then baekhyun then at my dick.

I was too stunned to speak or do anything.

Chanyeol smirked and said "dad and i just arrived. He told me to tell you that he is taking mom on a date night so we are alone. But i think you already knew."

I could see a huge bulge in his pants. Then i stood up and pulled my shorts up.

"Y/n come here" chanyeol said. I stood in front of him looking up him being taller.

"Get on yours knees and suck me off" he ordered.

I looked down at his huge bulge. 'He is soo big' i thought.

He pulled his pants revealing his huge dick. I quickly got on my knees and started to jerk him off. He asked baekhyun too.

My and baek both sharing his dick. Licking him. Baek took him in his mouth while i played with his balls.

Switching after few minutes. He thrusted his hips forward makinme gag on his length.

"I'm cumming" chanyeol groaned.

Me and baekhyun both licked the cum sharing it. Kissing each other.

Chanyeol picked baekhyun and put him on the bed in doggy position.

"Come here and fuck him" he said spreading baekhyun's ass cheeks.

I applied some lube and started to insert my dick in his hole. I started to move in him as chanyeol played with himself applying some lube.

He bend me and slammed his dick in me. He thrusted in me making me thrust in baek.

I started to fuck baek as chanyeol fucked me too. My and baekhyun's moans mixed and filled the room.

Chanyeol's dick was really huge and i did not bottom much so he was really breaking me apart. But the pleasure as he hit my prostate was making my cock leak precum.

He increased his speed as i fucked baek faster.

After some time, baekhyun came. I felt i was close too. "I'm cumm-ing" i moaned and came inside baekhyun. Chanyeol also came inside me.

————————————————————————