Jungkook x sub male reader

Storyline : y/n is Jungkook's personal assistant. Jungkook's friend puts something in his drink that makes him really horny. Jungkook fuck y/n in his office.

Kinks : sir kink, semi public sex, unprotected sex, etc.

644 Words  
————————————————————
Jungkook's pov :
I was having lunch with my friend, taehyung. When my assistant y/n comes up to me and say "excuse me sir"

I turn around to talk to him. "Yes?"

"Sir, you have to sign these papers this is the contract with mr. kim and you have a meeting with mr. min in an hour."

"Okay, just give me a minute. I will see you in my office"

"Okay sir" y/n walked away to my office.

I turned around to taehyung. "Dude your assistant is so hot" he said.

"Yea i know. i gotta go . Just have some work."

I noticed my banana milk was a little bit dizzy but i drank it anyway. 'Who cares its still banana milk.'I think to myself before walking to my office.

Y/n pov :
I saw the door open. It was Jungkook. He's so fucking hot. My eyes traveled down to his enormous bulge in his pants.

'Fuck he's so hard and big'

"What are you looking at" he said smirking at me. "Uhmm, I'm sorry sir"

"You made me so hard."

"What s-sir?" I said not believing what i heard.

"I got horny just after you left. You should be the one taking care of it right?"

"But sir we are in your office"

"I don't care"

He stepped closer to where i was sitting. He took off his coat and said "suck me"

I looked at his bulge and started to unbuckle his pants. I pulled his underwear down as his huge banana hit my face.

I took him in my hand and started to jerk him off.

"What is your pretty mouth for?"

I took his tip in my mouth and started to give him a blowjob. He groaned at the warmth of my mouth.

I took him deeper and started to moan on his dick sending vibrations. He gripped my hairs and made me choke on his dick.

He kept fucking my mouth before he pulled out his dick.

He stripped off his clothes exposing his muscular body.

I started to remove my shirt as he removed my pants and underwear. He picked me up and put me and put me on the sofa.

"Sir the d-door is open"

"I don't care."

"But what is someone comes in?"

"It's their problem"

He spat on my hole and started to insert his dick in. "Fuckk you're so tight" he said slowly pushing his dick in as i moaned feeling the pleasure.

Once his dick was fully in, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started to move.

"Like my big dick huh? Like you boss fucking you hole?"

"Y-es S-sirr" i said between broken moans.

I gave a loud moan as he hit my soft spot.

"Found it" he increased his speed abusing my prostate. I was a moaning mess. His hot muscular body towering over and me fucking me. I could just cum by looking at him.

He started to jerk my dick as he fucked me.

"Aahh anghh. Sir f-faster" he increased his speed.

I felt i was about to cum. "S-ir im cumming" i barely moaned out.

"Yea me too fuck. Cum with me ok?"

I shot my load all over our chest. He came inside me. He kept still for sometime before kissing me deeply.

I was exhausted so i stayed on ybe sofa as Jungkook pulled out and watched his cum oozing out of my hole.

"So pretty."

Third person pov :

"Taehyung do you hear any moans?" Jimin asked who was with tae in the next room.

"Yea my plan worked"

————————————————————