Jinyoung x sub male reader

Jinyoung (got7)

Storyline : He had work to do but i was horny  so we did cock warming

Kinks : cockwarming , degradation kink , daddy kink etc.

555 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov

"Jinyoung" i said in a bored tone.
"Hmm?" He asked not even glancing at me.
"I'm bored" i said in the same tone.
"Baby i have work to do" he said still working

I wanted go do something with him . I wanted to be fucked by him hardly but he was not giving a damn about me. He had some work to do and i have been waiting for him for the past 30 min. Here i was sitting on his lap hugging him my face snuggled in his neck and i decided to make a move. I can't wait anymore.

I slowly started to grind myself on his dick. "Not now babe i have work to do i already told you" he said not breaking his focus on work

I could feel him getting hard now my plan is working.

"You will be punished if you don't stop now" he said in a deep serious tone.

"Please punish me daddy" i said.

"Ok then you need to stop now i will fuck you after i have completed my work" he said in a sirius tone (see what i did there hp sirius black ok i siriusly need to stop)

He pushed me off his lap. I stood up looked at him and then got under his table. I slowly pulled his sweatpants down.

Jinyoung pulled my hairs up so our eyes locked " you really want it the hard way don't you. Look at you such a slut" he let my hairs go and said " continue "

I look back down and saw his big bulge slowly pulled his underwear down.

I look at his dick and slowly start to lick it from base to tip then i start to take him in my mouth. I suck on the tip and start to bop my head up and down slowly going deeper and faster.

His moaning and groaning filled the room . He grabbed handful of my hair and started to deep throat me on his big dick.

He came in my mouth . I tried to swallow all of it but failed . Some of the cum drooling down my chin . "Clean up and cockwarm me" jinyoung said. "Ok daddy" i cleaned up removed my shorts and underwear and slowly start to take his dick in .

Once he was in he started to work . My face buried in his neck comfortably I started to doze off. He dick warm in my hole.

( we are not done yet )

When i woke up i was laying on the bed jinyoung on top of me . We both naked . He was slowly thrusting in me . When he saw i was awake he increased the speed .

"Ahh D-addy ri-ight ther-re" i moaned out loud as he hit my prostate. I was a moaning mess . He kept hitting my prostate and increasing his speed till I screamed " ii mm ccumin AHH"

I came all over my chest. He looked at me and smirked. After a minute later i felt some liquid fill me up deep. He pulled out and laid next to me and said " such a slut for me".

————————————————————