Mingyu x sub male reader

Storyline : Mingyu is y/n's tutor and y/n fails a test which means he gets a punishment.

Kinks : hyung kink, clothed sex, sex toys, unprotected sex etc

604 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov :

'Uhhhh I seriously can't do this anymore it's been an hour already' I thought to my self as i looked at mingyu. He is rich and smart and hot. I have had a crush on him for 2 years. Now finally here i am sitting in his huge library in his huge mansions. He look so hot in our school uniform uhhh i just want to fuc-

"Y/n just focus on your study. You know you have the worst grades in class."

"I did... i uhh have revised this." I say clearly knowing i haven't done anything but look at him.

"Really? Well then let me take a test if you pass i will reward you but if you fail i will punish you" he said.

"I- uhh yea sure i will do it"

He gave me the test as i started to solve it. Once i was done he started to check it.

"Tch tch only 2 marks y/n. Get ready for your punishment." He said as he cleared the table and laid me on top of it.

"Ah hyung what are you doing" i moaned out.

"I know you have a crush on me don't you?" I blushed at his words. "You have failed the test now i have to punish you don't i?"

"May i?" He asked tugging at my belt. I nodded.

He removed my pants and my underwear. He opened the drawer on right side of his table and pulled out a vibrator.

He took my semi hard dick and turned on the vibrator. He started on Low setting from the base of my dick. Slowly turning it higher and higher.

Soft moans escape my mouth. I saw his huge bulge getting bigger and bigger.

He put the vibrator on max on my sensitive part making me moan as loud as i can.

"AAAH HYU-NG" i tried to reach for my dick but he stoped me with his other hand.

He removed his tie and tied my hands togeather over my head. "This is your punishment remember?"

I felt my self getting near and near as my legs started to shake. He noticed this and stopped the vibrator.

"H-yung please let m-me c-cum"

" just have some patience baby" he unbuttoned my shirt and started to touch my nipples.

He pinched them both at the same time. He started to suck on my right nipple and then left nipple.

He played with them for some time the he started to unbuckle his pants and removed them with his underwear and let them slide to his ankles.

"Hyung remove your shirt."

"That's part of the punishment you won't get to see."

His dick was huge. He pulled out a bottle of lube and put it on his dick. He put some lube in his fingers and put it on me hole slowly fingering myself. He pulled out his fingers and started to insert his dick in me.

Once he was fully in he instantly gained speed and kept thrusting in me. He kept hitting my prostate.

I was a moaning mess. He was soo good.

I felt near as i was about to cum.

"H-hyng aah cumming"

"Cum for me baby"

I came all over myself as he released his seeds in me. We were both panting as he kissed my lips.

"Will you be my boyfriend y/n" he asked.

"Yess"

————————————————————