Jay park x dom male reader

Storyline : fuck

Kinks : cockwarming , orgasm denial, daddy kink, etc

338 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov :
"Hey babe do you want to do cockwarming?" I ask jay as he say "yes sure daddy"

We both undress ourselves.I sit on a chair and pull him into my lap. I grip his butt and started to put my fingers in his hole scissoring him  and making him ready for my cock.

I  slowly start to put my dick in his hole feeling the warmth and the softness. "Aahh~ daddy~" he moan.

I make him take my dick all in. After few minutes I look at him. He was all sleepy and tired and that is when i decided to move. I gripped his butt cheeks and thrusted upward.

"AHH- FUCK" he scream-moaned i knew i hit his soft spot.

"What happened babe?" I ask him trying to look clueless.

"No-thing"

I did it again. "DADDY FUC" he moaned again.

But this time he knew i was doing it purposely so he started bouncing on my dick.

"Fuc~ so you want this jay?" I ask him.

"You started this" he said.

I stand up making his back against the wall as i started to fuck him his legs wrapped around my waist.

His moans were so good i kept fucking him against the wall. "Oh ye-s daddy - soo good" he say between his moans.

I took him and laid him on the bed put his legs on my shoulders. His walls were so soft the warmth was everything.

I kept fucking him harder.

"Daddy i-im cumming" he moaned

"Fuck yea cum for me" he came all over his abs. I shot my load in him. I slowly pulled out of him.

He was panting.

"I think we should try cock warming some time again" i said.

"yes we should" he said. "but fuck me now"he panted again.

lets say it was a long and fun night.

————————————————————

i sorry its such a short story but i am really busy rn.