Yeonjun x soobin x sub male reader

Storyline : Y/n and his boyfriends were watching a movie but everyone knows what happens after the movie.

Kinks : threesome, fingering, thigh fucking, edging, size kink, etc

1035 Words

————————————————————

I am cuddling with my boyfriends while watching a movie on a cold rainy night. My butt is positioned near soobin's crotch while my legs were on yeonjun's legs.

We were quietly watching the movie but i was getting bored. I want to do something else. Something sexy.

I brought my knee upto yeonjun's dick and slowly started to rub it and started to grind my butt on soobin's dick.

I knew it was working when soobin put his hand on my waist and tried to stop me. But yeonjun on the other hand seem to quite like it. He didn't even bother to stop me.

Even when soobin tried to stop me I continued. He was hard as a rock. Yeonjun was leaving some soft moans which were quite audible in the music of the movie.

"Stop baby or you will get fucked till you won't be able to walk for days" soobin said in a low voice.

"What if that is what i want" i said sassily.
"You won't be able to take one of my finger in properly." He replied.
"Don't worry i will take all of them with no problem" i said in a 'not so sure tone'
soobin let out a small laugh and said mockingly "Really?"

I was so conserved in a conversation with with soobin that i didn't notice yeonjun has removed his sweats and was not naked for the lower bottom.

He turned me over in a spanking position. "You made me horny baby. now you know what you have to do right?"

I knew what he meant. He removed my shorts and my underwear revealing my ass and my dick leAving me in my oversized sweater.

I positioned my dick between his thigh and started to thigh fuck him.

He laid on the bed his dick hard as he let out low grunts and moans. "Fuck yea baby so good"

I now noticed soobin has also removed his clothes and was now fully naked. He laid in front of me his dick and thighs were right in front of my face. I continue to thigh fuck yeonjun as i took soobin's dick in my hand
and started stroking it.

"Use your mouth" soobin said in a deep voice.

I took his tip in and started to suck on it. I licked and kissed him from the bottom to top and again to the bottom. I licked it again and took half of him in my mouth.

I covered it in my spit and blow on it sending coldness through his dick making soobin moan.

My thrust was getting sloppy as i was also sucking soobin. I was bopping my head up and down on his dick.

He pulled out of my mouth and looked at my face. I felt something approach my hole.

"You can take my fingers right" he asked.

"Yes i can take your d-dick too" i replied.

"Mine too?" yeonjun said as he brought 2 fingers near my hole.

'Fuck' I thought i never took them together in. It was always 1 up my ass and 1 down my throat.

"Y-yess"

"Good boy" they both said at the same time

Now 3 fingers were already inside me, stretching me. I was moaning very loudly but was trying to keep them low.

I was moving riding their fingers as my dick was still rubbing with yeonjun's thighs.

They were stroking themselves with their other hand as the look at me trying to take them all in.

"M-mor-e" i moaned out. The pleasure was too much i wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

"Look at you you are already breaking apart and are still begging for more" yeonjun said.

Soobin added one more finger in i was whining and moaning my cute girly moans were  music to them.

"So desperate riding on our fingers deep to the knuckles" yeonjun said.

My moans were getting louder and louder as i increased my speed. My legs were shaking from the pleasure their fingers were hitting my prostate again and again.

"Such a whining baby taking our fingers so good how will you take our dicks huh?" soobin said.

I was about to cum i was feeling i am close. My toes curled. Soobin and yeonjun saw that and pulled out their fingers.

"Wh-y did you stop-p h-hyung" i asked as i was close and they didn't let me cum.

"This is not how we want you to cum" yeonjun said.

He picked me up on him so i was aligned with his dick. My head on his chest. My back on his abs. His dick on my entrance.

Soobin also got on top of me in missionary position. His arms on both my sides on the bed. His dick also aligned with my hole.

Slowly yeonjun started to put his dick in. When he was halfway through soobin also started to put his dick in.

I felt my hole spread apart. 2 big dicks inside me. Slowly they started to put themselves deeper in me.

Once they were in they started to thrust in me.
My loud and lewd moans were filling the room.

"You like this baby huh?" Soobin said
"You like taking two dicks at the same time" yeonjun said.

"Y-yes" i manage to say between my moans.

Their thrusts were getting faster and faster by time as i felt that i was close again.

Once again my toes curled as i moaned "i a-m cc-ummi-ng ahh" i said before i came all over myself.

Soon after me i felt their dicks twitching in me as they both came in me.

Thick white cum covered my walls as the rest of it dripped out. Soobin pulled out so did yeonjun.

They look at my hole oozing their cum. " let's go and clean you up" yeonjun said as he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. "I will join too" Soobin followed us.

————————————————————