Leedo x dom male reader

Storyline : y/n is at a stripclub and pays leedo for a private dance and they have sex.

Kinks : eating ass, blowjob, degrading etc

505 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov :

I walk in the stripclub. This is where I usually come and fuck. They do have some hot strippers.

But there was this stripper that caught my eye. The way this ass looked as he danced, the way he moved, the expressions on his face. I want him.

After his dance was finished. I pull him away to a private room. I closed the door and look at him "you are such a slutty boy" he looked me.

I sat on the sofa and spread my legs"Suck my cock"

"That is against our rules sir" he finally spoke up

"How about i pay you $1000" I suggested. He hesitated.

"$10000 mins would be just fine" i said. He nodded and settled himself between my already spread legs.

He opened my pants and pulled them down, my huge length bounced up after being free from clothes.

He looked at my dick surprised at the size. "Suck" i say pulling him back to reality.

"Yes, sir" he started to suck on the tip jerking of the rest of the length. His soft lips and warm mouth felt soo good.

"Like the taste of my cock, huh?" i ask. He nodded while still sucking. "Fucking slut"

He was sucking half of my dick. I gripped his hairs and pulled him deeper taking control. He moaned sending vibrations on my dick. "You suck soo good"

"Such a cockslut"

I started to move my hips in upward direction as i held his head at one place. I let him pull out to breathe.

"Is there any lube" i ask.

"No,sir"

"On the sofa, ass up" I commanded. He got on the sofa. His knees on the seat as his ass was waiting for me to eat him out.

I wasted no time in licking his hole. Making him moan. I inserted my tongue in. And started to move it arounds.

His soft hole and walls clenched around my tongue as i moved it in and out. He moaned as his found his prostate.

I spanked his ass cheeks "you like the way i eat your ass? Huh" "yes, i love it"

"Such a slut"

I again started to move my tongue in him. His moans were so cute.

I pulled my tongue out and stood up. I aligned my dick with his hole and slammed it in as he moaned loudly.

I push myself in till i was fully in. I started to thrust in him. His tight was clenching around my dick.

"Fuc- soo good" i groaned.

I increased my pace and started to move roughly. The sound of skin clapping and his moans were in the room. The smell of sex and lust filled the air.

"Ahh-im cummi-ngg" he moaned.

"Fuck yea me too" i came inside him as he came all over the sofa.

————————————————————