Jihoon x dom male reader

Storyline : y/n's sister is having a sleepover with a bunch of girls and guys, one of her friends is jihoon and jihoon gets bored at the sleepover. So he decide to check up on y/n and then they hookup and fuck.

Kinks : eating ass, sitting on face, raw sex etc.

900 Words

Y/s/n - your sister's name
————————————————————

Y/n pov :

"Y/s/n can you give me jihoon's number" i say to my sister bringing her a glass of fresh juice.

"No" she say coolly taking the glass.

"I've been doing random work for you for a week now just give his number to me"

"What? Do you really think that i would give my friend's phone number to a random person" She said.

"What do you mean random person" i reply a bit irritated.

"But i have a good news for you"

"What?"

"Tomorrow mom and dad won't be home so i am having a sleepover with my friends but don't tell anyone"

"Ohkk but is jihoon coming"

"Yes"

<Time skip>

All of y/s/n friends are here and so is jihoon. I eye him up to down his sexy body. I want to fuck him right then and there. But i have to wait. I walk upto him and say "hey, I'm y/s/n brother"

"Oh i know you" he said with a slight blush appearing on his face.

"Wanna know me better"

"Huh?"

"I mean you can come in my bedroom any time you want. I will help you in any way you want"

"Sure." He said before being dragged by some of his friends.

Jihoon's pov :

'OMG IM SCREAMING INTERNALLY HE CAME AND TALKED TO ME OK calm down calm down.'

I continue with the sleepover. It's getting kinda boring everyone is playing some boring games.

I quietly get up and got to y/n bedroom. I open the door and say y/n shirtless. I quickly turn around and say "sorry sorry I'm really sorry i should have knocked before."

"No problem you can turn around. You can see me naked and i won't mind"

Y/n pov :

Jihoon just walked in on me half naked. I was just about to jerk off but now i know someone who can help me.

He close the door behind him and lock it.

"You said if i need help i can ask you i am really bored-"

"I have a good idea that can help both out us" i get close to him and put my hands around his waist and pull him close our faces are few cm apart.

"I want to eat you out"

"I will really enjoy that"

I kiss him unbuckling his pant pulling them down along with his underwear with he undid mine without breaking the kiss.

I removed his shirt breaking the kiss. Now both of us naked. I laid on bed while he got on top of me in 69 position.

I started to suck his hole as he play with my dick which was getting hard. He started to suck my balls making me moan. I stop to get some air and started to lick his hole again.

I started to insert my tongue in going as deep as i could. He was also suck my dick at the same time giving me a lot of pleasure.

I find his prostate giving it a sudden lick making him moan on my dick he was sucking. I licked his prostate making him moan again.

I pull my tongue out and get ready to fuck him.

"I will ride you" he say.

"However you like prince" i lay back my hand behind my head my huge length was standing proudly as he slowly started to insert it in himself.

I moan as i felt the warmth. He put his hand on my chest to support.

"Is my prince having any difficulty in taking all of me in?"

He blush a little at my words. I put my hand on his waist and low him down. His moans were getting loud.

"Fuc so good~" i felt so good plus his moans were making me even hard.

I lower him down on my dick till i was fully in. He slowly started to move up and down on me.

He kept riding me up and down. It felt so good. His soft walls clenching against me. I gripped his ass and turned us over.

I slammed my dick in him "get ready for it prince"

I started to move in him getting faster every minute. He was a moaning mess.

I kept fucking him till i heard him say "im c-cumi-ng ahh"

"Me too prince"

"C-um inn m-ee"

He came all over him self and i came inside his hole.

I pulled it out and turned him over him on all fours and slammed my dick right back in.

I started to move again this time even faster. My cum from previous round dripped down his thighs.

I felt myself getting near my shot again.

He came all over the sheets as i came in him again.

"You were soo good prince" i said panting.

"Will you be my boyfriend"

"Y-yes" he said between broken moans.

————————————————————