Minho x sub male reader

Storyline : your mom cannot pick you up from school so your step dad picks you.

Kink : spanking , daddy kink , etc.

892 Words

————————————————————

Author's pov

Y/n just turned 18 just 2 weeks ago but he still didn't know how to drive. So, here he was waiting for his step dad to pick him up. He would usually go with his friend taemin but he was with his family in Hawaii on vacation and his mom was in Russia for some business stuff.

Y/n pov

"Uhh where is he? He was supposed to be here 20 mins ago" i said angrily kicking a small rock.
" There he is" i sighed as i saw him pull up. I got in and sat in passenger seat throwing my bag in back seat .

"What the fuck took you soo long ?" I busted at him.
"Babyboy don't use those type of words with me or you will be in trouble" he said.
"Whatever Minho, take me home. And i am not a baby" i said in a bratty tone
"Don't be a brat this is your last warning and don't call me by my name" he said now raising his voice a bit.
"What else do you want me to call you huh?? Daddy?" I said still keeping my bratty tone.
"Yes daddy is perfect" he said.
"WHAT??" I screamed.
"You heard me babyboy." He said placing his hand on my thigh.

My heart beat increased its pace 'fuck' does he know i have a crush on him. Uhh what do i do ??

"What are you thinking babyboy" he asked me in a deep voice.

"Nothing, keep fucking driving" i said still acting like a brat.

"Boy now you are in trouble. I gave you a chance but the choice was upto you" he said .

'Fuckkk what did i do ohkk now i am scared'

"I'm sorry" i said trying to lower his anger.
"Sorry what?" He asked in a mocking tone.
"I'm sorry D-daddy" i said while blushing.
"Don't think you will get away with it you are still getting punished" he said smirking.
"When we reach home pants and underwear should be off" he said.
"What" i screamed again.
"You don't want to disobey me again do you?" He said.
"N-no daddy" i said shyly.

Time skip
We reached home . I got out of the car and ran to my room. I got in and thought should i obey him?? Well ok fuck it  he's hot.

I started to remove my pants and underwear which left me in my oversized brown hoodie and then the door opened.

Minho entered without a shirt his pecks and abs why is he so sexy. I didn't realize that i was staring at him until he said " you like it baby?" I blushed and looked away.

He sat on the bed and placed me on top of his lap in a spanking position. He lifted my hoodie that was covering my ass up making my ass in full display. He slowly creased it with is big hand and then spanked it hard.
"AHH FUCK" I screamed.
"Quiet baby or do you want the whole neighborhood to hear you?" He said spanking me again.
I moaned loudly biting my lip. He smirked looking at the skin turn on my butt cheeks turn red.
Then he spanked me again ana again as i moaned loudly my ass had his hand print on it and was red. My eyes filled with tears but it was sort of pleasure too. He got up.

I looked at his crouch and saw his huge buldge. He started to remove his pants and sat on the bed next to me and whispered in a deep lusty voice "aren't you going to kneel and suck daddy."

"Ok D-daddy" i said as kneel down in front of him i remove his underwear his dick was big and thick . I was staring at it.

"Suck it" he said in a dominating voice. I immediately put it in my mouth . I gave kitten licks on it's tip slowly staring to suck him off.

He was slowly moaning and groaning. He grabbed handful of my hairs and started to thrust in my mouth.

After some time he pulled out . Now my face also red with shortness of breath. He kissed me roughly pulling by my hairs.

He lay on the bed and spreading his legs and said "ride me baby" i obeyed him and slowly started to sit on his massive length as lewd moans escaped my plump lips.

I slowly start to ride him. Increasing my pace by time. He grabbed my ass roughly and started to thrust in me.

He suddenly turned us over not my legs in air. He thrusted at a very fast inhuman pace. Loud lewd moans, skin clapping, panting filled the room.

"D-daddyy i-m cu-m-ming" i said.
"Fuck yes baby cum for daddyy" he said.

I came all over my chest and face as his hot thick cum filled me inside. He pulled out of me his cum trailed out of my hole to my thighs as i can barely stand up.

"Let me help you clean" he said.
"Ohk daddy" i said and thought my ass and legs are going to be sore for some days

————————————————————