Jaehyuk x dom male reader

Storyline : y/n and jaehyuk are neighbors and y/n goes too meet his neighbor where they fuq

Kinks : spit kink, eating ass, etc

543 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov :
I moved in my new apartment yesterday. I have to meet my new neighbors now. Maybe i will get close with them.

I reached the door next to mine. I rang the door bell.

"Cominngg~" said a voice behind the door which made me think of somethin- noo don't think anything like that.

The door opened. "Hii I'm y/n, your new neighbor" i said looking at the boy standing in front of me.

"Oh hii I'm jaehyuk. Come inside" he stepped aside to make way for me. I went inside and sat on the sofa. Putting the box of cupcake on table. "I brought something for you. It felt kinda weird to go empty handed"

"Oh thank you" he said "what would you like to have?"

"You" i said then quickly realizing what i had said i changed the sentence "anything you would like"

"I will get you some water" he said as he went to the kitchen. I look at his butt wiggle as he walked. I felt my bulge getting bigger and bigger.

"Oh shi-" i looked down at my pants which had a print of my dick.

He came back with a glass of water. He looked at my pants "looks like someone horny"

"Just coz of you"

"Let me help you with that"

"Fuck yea baby you're so hot" i said as i watched him strip his clothes till he was naked.

He put his knees on the sofa and put his head on the headboard of the sofa. I looked at his perfect butt sticking out.

I knelt down till i was facing his tight butthole.

"I dont have any lube" he said.

"I can make it work" i spat on his hole licked the entrance. I kept licking his hole teaseing him with my tongue. Sometimes kissing it.

I slowly started to insert my tongue in pushing it in. His cute little moans were making me go crazy.

I kept eating him out till i was rock hard. I quickly removed my clothes and positioned him so that his back was on the sofa and his legs were over my shoulder.

I spat on his hole and my dick and started to insert it in. I started to fuck him on the sofa.

I gripped his face .he opened is mouth obeying me. I spat in his mouth. "Swallow" i said.He swallowed it.

"Such a good neighbor taking my dick" i said increasing my speed. All he could do was moan out my name.

"Y-yesss pl-ease soo goo-d"

I kept thrusting in him for sometime more as i felt getting close. "I-m cu-mming" he said.

"Fuck yea me too"

We both came at the same time. He came all over himself as I emptied my load in him.

I looked at the clock. "Fuc i gotta go" i said quickly putting on my clothes.

"Please come again" he said.

I kissed him and said "sure"

————————————————————
This is my first time writing for a dom reader. Please let me know how it turned out.