Jimin x dom male reader

Storyline : y/n and jimin have onlyfans and they are making a blind taste test game video.

Kinks : foodplay, blindfold, blowjob, etc

485 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov :

"Today we are going to make a blind taste test game video" jimin said looking in the camera.

"Where we will be putting food items on our bodies and the other person have to guess the flavour" i continued.

"But the person guessing will be blindfolded" jimin ended.

"I have the blindfold and i will be putting it on y/n first" jimin put the blind fold on me so I couldn't see anything.

"Here taste it and guess" jimin said. I put it in my mouth. It felt like a spoon. 'No i have to guess the flavor' i thought.

"Strawberry jam" i said quite certainly.

"Correct" jimin giggle. "Ok the next one now"

"Lick hyung" i stick out my tongue and started to lick which felt like jimin's nipple.

I licked the food and started to suck on the spot. I heard jimin moan. It was definitely his nipple.

He got back. I wanted to tease him more but whatever.

"Guess what it was?"

"I have no idea" i was so focused on sucking his nipple I totally forgot we were playing a game.

He removed the blindfold. "Hyung you lost only after one guess"

"I guess. Now your turn" i put the blind fold on him and put some honey on my fingers and put it in his mouth.

He sucked on them for a bit and guessed "honey?"

"Correct"

"It's pretty easy." He said.

I put some whipped cream on my balls and brought it near jimins lips. He licked it off my balls.

"Whipped cream" he guessed.

"Good boy" i said patting his head.

"For next flavor you have to work a but" i said bringing my dick near his lips.

"What do you mean wo-"

I cut him off by putting my dick in his mouth. I felt the warmth and the softness of his mouth around my tip.

He started to suck my dick taking me in deeper and deeper. He was doing so good. "Aah just like that" i groaned.

I gripped his hairs and put the rest of my dick in till my balls touched his chin.

I look down at him his lips wrapped around my huge length. He was moaning sending vibration through my dick.

I stoped his head bopping and gripped his hairs i moved my hips at a fast pace. Mouth fucking him.

I felt myself getting near "I'm cumming" i said as i emptied my load in his mouth,

He swallowed most of it the rest of it dripped down my balls and his chin.

"What flavor was it?" I asked.

"Y-your cum" he said.

I looked at his member in his shorts wet with cum.

"Did my baby cum untouched?" I teased him.

"Pl-ease f-fuck me"

————————————————————