Wonho x sub male reader

Storyline : y/n is a kpop idol and my manager wants me to loose some weight before my comeback so he hire a personal trainer for me.

Kinks : muscle kink, blowjob, etc.

827 Words

————————————————————

"Yeah I can't believe him he said i looked fat and need to lose some weight" i said talking on the phone with my friend y/f/n ( your friend's name) (lonely people use another kpop idol)

"What that bitch told you you are fat. Tell me where he live i will kill his ass" y/f/n said angrily.

"Calm down i will talk to him and tell him i have very less free time or something" i said calmly.

"Ohk but if he still tell you that you're fat I won't hold back" y/f/n replied.

A worker came into my room and said "sir there is a guy in the gym he said he is your trainer"

"Oh he is here? Tell him i will be there in a min" i told him.

"Ohk i have to go my trainer is here" i told my friend on the phone.

"Ohkk byee... hope he is hot and hook up with you" y/f/n said quickly and ended the call.

"This bitch" I thought to my self.

I went to my gym and saw a really handsome guy standing there. He had very big muscles and thick muscles legs. 'Fuck' i am already seduced by him. He was shirtless making me more horny for him.

"Oh hello, you must be y/n" he asked.

"Ohh yea I'm y/n and you are?" I asked him.

"Wonho , your personal trainer" he replied.

I was still looking at him fantasizing us together kissing and...

"Shall we begin" he said pulling me out of my fantasy.

"You should go and change in you gym clothes" he said.

"Oh yea i will be back" i said awkwardly.

I came back in the room wearing tight shorts that hugged my ass perfectly and a loose sleeveless shirt.

"Shall we begin" he asked eyeing my ass.

"Sure" I replied

" first lets do some squats" he said.

We try to do some squats he came behind me our bodies touching. "A bit more like this" his dick area was touching my ass.

He rubbed my ass back against his dick. He let out a groan. I looked at him and said "s-sorry"

"We can take this a step further if you want" he whispered in my ear seductively.

I bit my lip and nodded. He turned me around and started to kiss me.

He picked me up and put my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. He took me to my bedroom and laid me on the bed still kissing me.

He pulled from the kiss and started to rub his clothes dick on my ass as he left wet kisses on my neck.

"You want it baby right?" He asked me and i nodded. He got up and started to remove his clothes. His big bulge was clearly visible under his underwear.

I was staring at his his as he removed his underwear. His thick muscular arms and legs, his perfect abs and his big pecs the fact his dick was fully hard and on complete display. He is so fucking hot.

He looked at me "are you going to just stare at me or get to some work" he asked. "O-ohk" i got on my knees in front of him. His dick in front of me. He was so big.

I started to lick the precum from the tip. I started to leave wet kisses from base top the tip.

Then i started to suck the tip and started to jerk off the rest of his length. He tightly gripped my hairs and pushed it further in my throat. I gripped this big muscular thighs as i deep throat him.

I pulled out, my face red from shortness of breath. "You're so good" he said as he picked me up and positioned me on the bed.

My legs widely spread over his shoulders. He aligned his dick with my hole and started to put it in.

My moans were starting to fill the room as he started to thrust. "Fuck baby moan for me" he started to increase his speed.

He was thrusting in me his muscular arms on my sides. His pecs positioned over my face his big dick thrusting in me as i moaned loudly.

He was fucking me for so long it felt so good.

I felt i was about to cum "i-I'm cummin" i moaned out as i came all over myself. He picked up the pace and moved faster than ever.

He let out a loud grunting noise before he came inside meh. He slowly pulled out and started to clean us up. He kissed me again.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too"

————————————————————