Siwon x dom male reader

Storyline : siwon and y/n on a date in a mall but y/n grab siwon's ass every chance he gets so they end up fucking in mall's bathroom

Kinks : eating ass, public sex, etc

336 Words

————————————————————————

Y/n pov :

I looked at siwon's butt. 'Fuck so round and big' before i knew it my hands were touching it.

Siwon looked at me and gave me an angry look. 

"Wait here i will go and try these on" he picked up a pair of jeans he liked and went to the changing room.

I was getting bored so i also went inside.

"WTF are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see this" i smacked his ass.

He pushed me out of the room.

He changed and came outside. "So how do i look? These are quite tight" he said adjusting them.

"Yea you look g-ood" my mind too diverted by his round butt. I touched it again.

"Y/n stop" i did. He changed into his pants and came outside. We were walking around but then i was way too horny.

I took his hand and took him to the bathroom. I pull him inside a stall and removed his pants.

"What are you doing y/n"

"Just got too horny"

I started to spread his ass cheeks and lick the rim of his hole circling my tongue.

I kissed it and started to use spit to lubricate it. I started to insert my tongue inside.

My tongue going deeper in his ass. Once it wass deep enough I started to move it. Trying to find his prostate.

He gave a moan. I found it. I started to circle my tongue around it. Going over it. I pull out my tongue and insert it faster.

He was sure enjoying it. His hands got on his cheeks as he spread them himself.

"Go d-eeper~"

I started to insert my tongue as far it can go. I move it around for some time before pulling out.

————————————————————————