Seonghwa x sub male reader

Storyline : y/n and seonghwa are dating. Y/n accidentally walk in on seongwha taking a shower.

Kinks : fingering, blowjob, shower sex, etc

456 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov :

I get up from the bed. I didn't see seonghwa. 'He must be in the kitchen' i think and go to the bathroom to wash my face.

I open the door and get in still sleepy. I look in the shower seonghwa was taking a shower i look at his naked body wet with water droplets.

I look at his pecks his nipples hard my eyes slowly drifting to his abs and then his dick.

It was semi hard. Seonghwa's voice breaking me out of my fantasy.

"Last night wasn't enough?" He said with a smirk pulling me in the shower with him and removing my clothes.

He gripped my ass and turned me around. He coated his fingers with his saliva and started to finger me.

"Aah s-slow" he started to finger me slowly moving them in and out.

"You're still very tight even after 2 rounds last night."

"Ye- AHH" i moaned loudly as he hit my prostate.

"Does it feel good hm?" He asked circling my soft spot.

He got soo close to me I could feel his legs against mine and his chest against my back.

He started to jerk off my dick while fingering me.

I felt myself about to cum. But before i could say it i came all over his hand.

"You came without asking me first"

"I'm sorry"

"Get on your knees and suck" i did as he said.

I put the tip in my mouth and start to suck on it, slowly going deeper and deeper till it touched the back of my throat.

He gripped my hair and started to mouth fuck me. "Fuckk your lips are so soft"

He kept thrusting in mouth till he came. His cum felt warm in my mouth. "Swallow" i did as he told.

He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me. He picked up my legs and put them around his waist. I put my arms around his shoulders.

His hands gripped my thighs as he lowered me on his dick. He started to move in me. His dick at an angle which was touching my soft spot.

He thrusted in me at a steady pace. My moans mixed with the sound of water falling. He look at my neck and started to suck it leaving hickeys.

Slowly moving up and then kissed me passionately. He increased his speed.

I felt myself getting near and near till i came on our stomach. He came in me shortly after.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too"

————————————————————