Doyoung x dom male reader

Storyline : y/n is going to a birthday party at a club with his friends, doyoung is a barista and y/n cant stop looking at his crotch and butt. They flirt and end up fucking.

Kinks : eating ass, piss kink,

766 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov :
'Uhh... this party is so boring' i think to myself. Everyone is dancing and enjoying some eating and some people are going to the bedrooms. Wish i had a nice ass to fuck but I can't find anyone my type. Guess i will have something to drink. I go near the bar area. I see a guy serving drink. But a voice come from under the table.

"Is this the box you want me to take out"

I look behind the table and see a guy on all fours. I can't see his face but my oh my his ass hi soo fine. I imagine pulling his pants down and start eating him out.

I see the guy pull out a box. He is soo fucking cute. I am already horny for him. My dick get hard as he spoke to me. " what would you like to have sir?"

"Your ass" i say without thinking
"What?" He say looking confused and surprised
"What?" I say realizing what i said.

"What would you like to have sir" he repeated.
"Uhh nothing" i say as i walk away from the area.

'What happened to me' i look at him from afar admiring his looks and his soft tone. I look at his crotch in his pants. The things i would doo to see him without those pants. He turn around to get some thing as i look at his but wiggle as he walk. I can't take it anymore i want to fuck him so bad.

'I will just ask him. He might be interested too'
'But what if he have a boyfriend'
'Then he will just say no'
'Ok be confident and just ask'

I go up to the him and say "i need some help"
"Sure sir. What type of help?"
"I want you to help my boner" i say in a whisper in his ear.

He blushes and nod. "I would love to help"

I grab his wrist and take him to a bedroom upstairs. I lock the door to make sure no one walks in on us fucking.

"On all fours" he quickly obey. I lower his pants till his knees and start to kiss his hole. I slap his butt cheeks as i insert my tongue trying to find his soft spot.

My tongue getting deeper in him. I find his prostate and start to move my tongue around it. I could hear his moans begging me to move my tongue on his spot. I keep moving it around in his hole and then suddenly touch his prostate.

He gave out a loud moan. I pull out my tongue and start to remove my clothes. After removing his clothes too he kneel down in front of me. His face facing my hard cock still in underwear.

He slowly start to remove my underwear as my huge dick hit his face. He try to to put in his mouth but i back up.

Not now i want to fuck your hole now. He lay on the bed on his stomach. I position myself on top of him I insert my dick in and started to move.

I fuck his hole as he make lewd moans. The only sounds in the room were the skin clapping and the moans.

I get near his ear and start to whisper "do you like the way i fuck you hmm?"

"Mmmh ye-s"

"Does it feel good when my dick keeps touching your prostate?"

"Do you want me to fuck you till you can't walk?"

"Im cu-ming" he says

"Yeaa cum for hm? And i will cum in you"

He came all over the sheet and his stomach as i fill him with my cum. I pull out my dick and spread his ass cheeks. This hole was red and was oozing out my warm liquid. I turn him and look at his cum on his stomach.

"Lets get you cleaned up" i pick him up and stand him in the shower.

He kneel down. "Do it" he say. I aim my dick on him and start to empty my bladder. I start to piss on him.

"Open your mouth" i say as he obey me. I aim in his mouth aa he take all my piss.

"Such a good boy."
————————————————————