Beomgyu x sub male reader

Storyline : Beomgyu tells y/n to touch himself and then they fuck.

Kinks : voyeurism, blindfold, handcuffs, praising kink, orgasm control etc.

613 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov :

I was sitting on my bed when beomgyu came
to me and said, "can you touch yourself for me?"

"What?" I asked him looking at him instantly.

"You already did it didn't you last time. I really liked it" coming closer to my face nearly kissing me.

"You liked it?"

"Yes. The way you moaned, your legs in the air as you fingers yourself. You made me so hard" his lips touched my as it blended into a soft soothing kiss.

He broke the kiss and pulled down my pants and underwear. I removed my shirt leaving me naked.

He sat down on the chair in front of out bed as he watched me coating my fingers in lube bringing them down to my hole.

I slowly put a finger in then another. I slowly started to move them in and out of me.Making them go deeper and deeper. My moans were filling the room.

I looked at beomgyu who was already looking at me. He had removed his shirt and was massaging his huge bulge.

I added one more finger in also increasing the speed. I moaned louder. I noticed Beomgyu.

He took out a blindfold,handcuffs and a vibration from a drawer. He put the blindfold on me.

"Let me add this to you babe" he said as he put on the the blindfold and tying my hands to the bed.

"You are doing so good" he said in a soft voice as his hands trailed down to my holed slowly massaging it with his fingers.

"I am going to add the vibrator now"

"O-ok"

He put the vibrator in me as i feel him turning it on to level 7. I moaned loudly as the vibrator was placed right on my soft spot. The blindfold just increasing my sensitivity.

"Your moans are so good" i heard beomgyu say.

"Should i turn it up higher?"

"P-plea-se"

He turned the vibrator up. The pleasure is soo good. I felt myself getting near.

"Hyung~ i-i'm cu-mming"

He stopped the vibrator. "Not now. We didn't even start yet."

He spread my legs and settled himself.

"Are you ready?" He said softly kissing my lips.

"Y-yes"

He slammed his dick in side me. "AAAHH" i moaned loudly. He thrusted in me once again. His dick was fully inside me now.

"Fuck your so tight" he said.

"Your taking me soo good"

He kept thrusting in me at a steady pace. I felt him grip my legs and put them over his shoulders.

"Aahh hyung faster" i moaned louder and louder.

He was fucking me really good i felt myself getting near and near.

"Aahh i cummi-n"

He suddenly stopped at this words. "Not yet baby"

"Hyung Please let me cum" i say as i wanted him to empty his load in me too.

"You are taking me soo good hm? Just have some patience"

he wait few more seconds and started to move slowly. He increased his speed with every few thrusts till he was going at a fast pace.

He was making me feel so good. I could feel my pre cum leaking from my dick.

He kept fucking me and kissing me telling me not to cum whenever i felt myself getting near.

"H-hyung p-lease let m-me cum"

"You have been such a good boy." He increased his speed. "Cum for me"

I came over my stomach as he realeased his seeds in me.

"Such a good boy" he kissed me again as he pulled out of me.

————————————————————