Lucas x sub male reader

Storyline : y/n goes to a halloween party but his boyfriend gets horny.

Kinks : muscle kink, size kink, sweat kink, rimming, strength kink, feminization.

Omega verse au

1011 Words

————————————————————

Today is halloween. I don't have a costume yet but i gave that responsibility to haechan. He is my friend. Tbh i am not really sure what he will get me to wear but it wont be that bad i guess.

~ding dong~

'Must be haechan' I opened the door at it was haechan wearing a maid costume with his boyfriend mark wearing his costume (yk the anime boy one blue one with glasses)

I greeted them and invited them in. "Here is your costume" haechan said and handed me a bag with a smirk on his face. "Thank you. Let me go and try it on" i said and open the bag. I nearly screamed when i saw cat ears. "What is this?" I asked angrily.

"Your costume" haechan replied calmly.

"But why this i am not wearing this in front of everyone. You know alphas will be there."

"Lucas will be there too plus you wear skirts often" haechan replied again while mark was just sitting there enjoying the drama.

"But they are not this short"

"But you will look so hot and your thick thighs will perfectly match this skirt"

"But what if"

"No but lucas will be there to protect you. Now go quickly and wear this the party is starting in 25 mins"

"Ohk what ever" i said and changed into my costume.

(This is what your costume looks like but you are thicker than this and your skirt is shorter and you are wearing white thigh high)

Time skip

We reached at the party and everyone was staring at me and haechan. Haechan was always comfortable with all the attention he got but i was getting really shy my thighs we naked.

I was scared to bend that it may show my black panties that i was wearing for lucas. Thinking about this I thought where is lucas?

"Wearing such a short dress baby" i heard a deep voice say" i turned around and bumped my head in lucas muscles chest . He was way taller than me.i looked up and saw his face.

He bent down to my ear and whispered "already got me horny, baby"

I didn't know what to say. He grabbed my bigg butt in his big hangs and started to kiss me. He pulled away "lets to go to my house we will have way more fun there hmm??"

I nodded.

His house was not really far. He took me to his car and put his hands on my thighs slowly creasing them and holding them firmly time to time while driving.

He took me to his room and locked the door. "Are you ready for this baby."

I suddenly started to produce a scent a very sweet scent and suddenly felt a sudden urge to get fucked.

Lucas smelled the fragrance and said "y/n are you going in heat". His alpha side was taking over.

"Please fuck me lucas" i moaned out. "Fuck yea i will"

He roughly pinned me to the wall my small hands pinned by one of his hands while his other hands started to go down to my hole.

He started to kiss me roughly as his fingers creased my entrance.

He pulled away and started to remove his clothes when he was only in his underwear he started to take off mine he pushed me onto the bed.

I lay on the bed to my back is facing him. He spread my legs and started to kiss my hole.slowly and slowly he started to lick and kiss it sucking it roughly while only lewd moans escape my mouth.

He kept sucking on it while his big hands firmly hold my small but thicc thighs. The room was filled with my warm soft scent and his sweat I could feel his inner alpha trying to take over him.

He pulled away and spanked my ass. He turns me over and looks at me in my eyes. "Tell me what you want me to do to you?? Tell me"

"P-please fuck me hard" i said shyly.

"I will but don't try to stop me" he said in a deep dominated voice his alpha had taken over.

He alined his big dick on my hole and with one hard thrust he was already half in me.

Tears filled my eyes as i moaned loudly . It was hurting but it was pleasure I wanted more.

He gave a couple more thrusts entering me completely. He kissed me roughly as his hand were pinning me down on the bed my small arms turned red by his harsh touch.

He was thrusting in me roughly as he moved from my lips to my neck giving me hickies . He pulled my legs spreading them wider and putting them on his shoulders.

My loud moans and wet skin clapping had filled the room. Sweat dripped down his muscular chest to his abs as his big arms were still pinning me down as he thrust in me more roughly and faster.

He turned us over. Me on top of him. "Ride me"

I slowly start to ride him as he gripped my ass and make me increase the speed . "Fuck yea so good" he groaned.

I felt like i was about to cum. "I-i am cumming" i came all over his abs and chest my cum mixing with his sweat. "You have made such a mess baby boy"

He gripped my ass tightly and started to thrust roughly and fastly as he came in me. He slowly pulled out his cum dripping out of my hole.

"Lick and clean the mess baby" "o-ok" i started to lick his abs and chest licking off the cum and sweat off him.

"Good boy" he said.

"Lets go and clean ourselves in the shower" i suggested.

He smirked and said "sure"

————————————————————