Johnny x sub male reader

Storyline : Y/n teasing johnny while he was on a business call.

Kinks : daddy kink, size kink, choking,  hair pulling, degrading kink, spanking, rough sex etc.

800 Words

————————————————————

Y/n pov

I am so tired of johnny. He is always so busy with work. Tonight was supposed to be our special night. We were supposed to spend time with each other i wanted him to fuck me so bad.

But here we are him on his phone call with someone from his work. I look at him and sigh.

I wasn't going to let his work come between us so easily. He is sitting in living room sofa talking on his phone as i stand in front of him.

I take off my shirt making sure he is looking at him. He gave me a 'stop right now or i will fuck you till you can't walk look'

I gave him a innocent look continuing to take of my clothes till was left in my underwear.

Johnny was still looking at me while talking on his phone. I knew was getting horny thinking of bending me over and fucking the shit out of me. I look down at his bulge growing bigger and bigger in his sweatpants.

I kneel in front of his already spread legs. He relaxed himself spreading his legs more. I start to take off his sweatpants and pull them to his ankles. His semi hard dick was right in front of me.

I start to take him in my mouth. Him still being on the phone call was trying to keep as quiet as possible.

His dick was getting bigger and bigger. His dick was now fully hard and huge as big as my face.

I try to wrap my hand around his massive length and taking in the tip in my mouth. Sucking and licking on his tip.

I felt his huge hands grab a handful of my hairs and pull my face up. My eyes met his. He gave me a angry look asking me to stop.

I gave him a cute innocent look. He loosened his grip on my hairs i started to give him a blowjob again.

"Fuc- i will call you later" he said on the phone and cut the call.

He gripped my hairs and pulled them back lowering his head to mine looking at my face with an angry look he said in a deep voice-

"Such a slut can't even wait for daddy's dick huh?"

I look at him my eyes glistening "I'm sorry daddy. Please punish me" i give him an innocent look again.

"What else do you think i will do huh? I need to put you in your place right?"

He stood up and removed his clothes. He removed my clothes picked me over his shoulder. He gave my ass a tight spank making me moan.

He took me to bedroom and placed me on the bed on my stomach. He gave my ass a spank.

"Aahh daddy" i moaned.

"Yes?"

"P-please fuc-k me"

"Such a whore. You know why you are getting punished."

"Daddy please"

He gave my ass another spank. I just moaned. He spanked again and again till my ass cheeks turned red and had his huge hand prints on it.

"On all fours" he ordered as i quickly obeyed. He pulled out some lube as he started to cover my hole.

He put two of his fingers in making me moan. "Already moaning i only have 2 fingers in"

He pulled out his fingers and started to lube his giant dick. Jerking it slowly over my hole. He slowly started to insert in.

"AAHHH So biggg" i moaned loudly.
"Fuck such a tight hole"

Once he was fully in he gripped my ass tightly as he gave a rough and hard thrust making me scream. Clearly knowing he was driving me crazy he did it again but harder. He gave my ass a tight spank.

"You like this slut? You like daddy's dick?"

"Yes d-daddy i AAHH" i said as he spanked me again.

He gripped my hairs tightly and started to thrust in me. Faster and faster every minute. His thighs against my legs. One of his huge hand on my ass the other gripping my hairs. My mouth hung open moaning loudly.

<A little time skip>

He kept thrusting in me. I felt myself near my climax.

"Daddy I'm cumming" i moaned.

"Wait a min me too" he said.

"I can't hold it in" i said between my moans as he increased his speed.

"Aahh daddy" i moaned loudly as i came all over the sheets.

His thrusts became faster than ever as he came in me shortly after filling me with his hot white cum.

————————————————————