Chanyeol x sub male reader

Story line : chanyeol is your hot step brother and he find you masturbating

Kinks : sweat kink, masturbating, step sibling kink, ball gag, handcuffs kink, degrading etc.

1300 Words

————————————————————

"Ahh fuckk" i let out a loud moan. No one was home. My parents were on their honeymoon. While my step brother was playing football with his friends in our private basketball court.

I didn't have to worry about the noise since the rooms were all noise proof.

So, here i was in my room fingering myself in my room looking at my step brother through the window on a normal evening.

He looked so hot covered in sweat. His handsome face, his thick muscular arms, his perfect abs... how can he be so perfect.

I was riding a dildo looking at him. He always made me horny. I kept riding the dildo. Then changing the position with my legs wide spread i moved the dildo with my hand fantasizing chanyeol fucking me with his big dick. Till i came over my stomach.

I went to take a shower to clean myself up before it was dinner. I came out of the shower wearing a black t shirt and black sweatpants.

I went down in the kitchen where the food was already on the table served by the maid. I looked at chanyeol who was already sitting there on the table.

He was wearing grey sweatpants with white hoodie. He was already eating his food. I sat down and started to eat.

I decided to tease him a bit. "Uhmm" i let out a moan " the food is really tasty uhmm" i let out another moan.

I looked at him he was looking very surprised. I tried another dish and let out another moan. I could tell by his expressions that he was already hard.

He ate his food and stood up. I took a hlance at his dick. I chocked on my food at his size which was perfectly visible through his grey sweatpants.

He quickly came to the rescue. He hugged me from the back and started to do the thing (yk what they do when you choke on food)

His big dick rubbing my back i looked at him "t-thank you hyung"
"No problem" he looked

I was blushing red. He looked at me and said, "what?? You're the one who made me hard."

He left the room.

Chanyeol's pov

'Fuck why did i say that i mean anyone would if he acts like such a slut' 'fuckk why is he so hot' 'he never fails to get me hard'

I got to my room locked the door and started to jerk off. "Fuck" i moaned loudly. I kept going faster and faster. Thinking about fucking y/n,

'He is such a slut. I really want to punish him so bad'

'I want to cum in him'

'I can't wait to try sex toys on him'

Dirty thoughts run through my mind as i came all over myself and on my bed. I cleaned it up and slept.