BM x sub male reader

Storyline : y/n meets his boyfriend after a long time and just fucks with him.

Kinks : daddy kink, stomach bulge, size kink, chocking, blowjob, sex toys, degrading, edging, multiple rounds etc.

1288 Words

————————————————————

Today finally my boyfriend is meeting me after long time. He is always busy on a tour and we barely gets to spend time with each other.

I am only wearing a oversized hoodie and nothing underneath because i know what we are going to do.

*ding dong*
I hear the door bell and rush towards the door. I open the door and see BM. He instantly start to kiss me pinning me on the wall. Closing the main door and taking me to our bedroom.

He lay me on the bed and start to gring his clothed dick on my ass. He pulled out of the kiss short of breath and looks at me.

"You didn't touch yourself while i was away right?" He asked in dominating voice.

"Well actually m-maybe a c-couple of t-times" i said nervously knowing he will punish me for it. I didn't even ask him before doing it.

"Fucking slut without even asking me huh?" He asked me while removing his shirt.

I nodded. "You really need to know who is the dominant one. Did you forget while i was away?" He said again chocking me with his hands.

"I-i am s-sorr-y da-dd-y" i said catching my breath.

"Whatever you are still getting punished" he said going away.

He came back with a blue box with his ✨big✨ titties bouncing as he walked.

He pulled out a blindfold and put it on my eyes. I felt him putting handcuffs on my wrists.

"You know the safe word but only use it when necessary"

Now i was laying on the bed with my ass up my face on the pillows and hands tied on my back.

I felt BM put something in my ass which i assume is a vibrator. I was right he started it on the max setting making me moan loudly the blindfold just making me more sensitive to BM's touch.

I felt his big hand rubbing on my ass cheeks. He then spanked me making me shake. He rubbed the area where he spanked and spanked again.

I was moaning loudly which was muffled by the pillows. He spanked me again and again making my ass cheeks red with his hand printed on it.

"You fucking like it slut don't you" he asked spanking me again.

I just moaned in the pillow. He pulled my hairs making my face losing contact with the pillow making my back arch more.

"Use your words"

"Ye-s da-ddy" i moaned out.

I was feeling that i was about to cum. My toes curled as my moans got louder. He stopped the vibrator.

"Fuckin bitch you thought that you can cum if you don't ask me huh?"

He took out a cock ring and put it on my dick.