-10-

"Gukie" Taehyung called to the boy who was swinging his legs back and forth as he was doing some work on Tae's bedroom floor.
Jeongguk rolled his eyes with a giggle and looked up at the elder in front of him. He placed his pen down and sat up as his elbows began to hurt from being on the floor for so long.

"This is so boringgg, I want to cuddle you instead" Taehyung pouted looking at the younger with pleading eyes as the younger had been somewhat ignoring him the whole study date.
Jeongguk sighed, as he looked at Tae in the eyes, making sure he was watching his reply.

'Tae what are we? We cuddle, we've kissed, you hold my waist and hand, and we're going on dates. What are we Tae, please tell me?' Jeongguk huffed with drooping eyes not really wanting to look at him anymore.
Tae smiled and shuffled closer, pushing away the books and pens which were on the floor. Till finally their knees were were touching.

"Look at me" Tae spoke with fondness, while taking hold of the boys chin upon his index finger.
Jeongguk shyly looked up and hit his bottom lip.
"We can be what ever you want to be, friends...best friends... or...even better...boyfriends" Taehyung daringly smirked.
Jeongguk blushed furiously and nodded gently.

Jeongguk nervously took hold of the elders hand and brought it to his head. He held it close to his forehead and sighed before pulling away.
"B-boyfriends" Jeongguk spoke out looking at the hybrid with nervous eyes.
"Boyfriends sounds perfect to me" Tae husked and tucked the boys hair behind his ear before caressing his cheek.
Jeongguk smiled excitedly and launched himself into the hybrids arms, making Tae fall back onto the floor.

Jeongguk cuddled Tae's neck as he laid on top of him with Tae's arms wrapped around his waist.
"My boyfriend is the prettiest" Taehyung kissed the side of the boys head and rocked him gently.
Jeongguk blushed at the comment and pulled away from his neck.
'We need to carry on' Jeongguk giggled, quickly pecking the hybrid on the cheek, before climbing back up so they could carry on.

"Nooo I don't need to do the school work till next week anyway, so i'll just do it the night before" Tae grumbled wanting the warmth back from the younger.
Jeongguk shook his head knowing that he needed to do his work otherwise he'll never get it done.
"Well you can sit in my lap while you work and i'll watch" Taehyung made up his mind, he didn't want to do his work and this was the only thing he could think of.

Jeongguk agreed after a lot of disagreeing before hand. Tae leaned his back against the end of his bed on the floor while Jeongguk carefully sat on his boyfriend's lap comfortably and pulled his book onto his lap so he could answer some questions. He rested his head on the elders shoulder while answering the questions with ease. Tae helped him with a couple of questions but not many at all as Jeongguk was very smart and knew what he was doing.

Jeongguk began yawning and smacking his lips softly as he slowed down with his work. Taehyung noticed and began pulling the book away. Jeongguk whined knowing that he needed to finish the work otherwise his teacher would punish him somehow.
"Come on baby you need to sleep, you've worked so hard already" Taehyung sighed, pressing kisses on the younger's temple till finally Jeongguk gave in.

He let the elder push away his books and everything else he used. Tae reached over and placed it on his bed side table. Jeongguk slowly stood up and helped Taehyung up along with him.
"Do you want to stay?" Taehyung asked with a sooth voice as he wrapped his arms around the boys waist.
"Yeah i'll stay" Jeongguk nodded, turning around and looking at his boyfriend with soft eyes.

Taehyung pulled them to the bed and they both got under the covers. Taehyung opened up his arm and let Jeongguk snuggle close to him.
"This is nice" Jeongguk whispered as he rested his head on the elders chest comfortably.
"It is" Taehyung kissed the boys head freely.
"Guk?" Taehyung called out softly which Jeongguk just replied with a small hum.
"What made you want to speak up earlier about us?" Tae rubbed small circles on Jeongguk's arm.

Jeongguk sighed and stuck his hands out in the air.
'Earlier with the other person in the locker room. When you said you already had a date and wouldn't want to meet him. It made me think what we were as we never spoke about it and I just worried that I would lose you' Jeongguk sighed.

"Of course you wouldn't lose me baby. I like you so much, I wouldn't ever want to lose you baby. You're mine okay and i'm yours"
Jeongguk smiled widely and cuddled the tiger hybrid while taking hold of the elders tail.
He pressed a small kiss on the tip of the tail, as he slowly rubbed his nose against the tail, pushing through the fur.

"Come on sweetie go to sleep" Taehyung massaged the boys head softly, rubbing the younger's scalp gently.
Jeongguk just hummed and rested his head comfortably on the elders chest once again, placing it over the hybrids heart. Jeongguk sighed as he heard the soft heartbeat. He placed a quick kiss to his chest before shutting his eyes and drifted off to sleep pretty quickly.

Taehyung however never let his hand move away from the younger's head. He wasn't tired so he made sure that the boy was comfortably asleep before he even began to sleep himself. But 40 minutes passed and he still wasn't sleeping, Jeongguk however was completely passed out, snoring ever so softly. Tae looked around and saw the younger's homework he wasn't able to complete. So he turned on the bed side lamp and began finishing up the work for the boy which thankfully he understood.