-30-

Taehyung rammed his whole body weight into the door. He did it three times and finally on the third the door was broken making it open. A whole swarm of smoke blasted out, making them cough. Tae heard Jeongguk's cries and tried to use his senses to find where abouts he was. He heard loud bangs making him flinch ever so slightly, not knowing what they were, and where they were coming from.

He ran forwards carefully till finally he heard the cries become louder as he got closer. He was finally at the corner of the room and Jeongguk was just below his feet. Tae bent down and tried calling him but all he was getting was cries and sobs. Tae really didn't want to scare him anymore than he already was. But he needed to get them out of there as soon as possible.

So Tae slowly, and carefully wrapped his arms around the younger and picked him up bridal style. Tae could tell something wasn't right. As he walked out he quickly placed Jeongguk on the floor so he could see if he was okay and check him over. Jeongguk was violently shaking and twitching, while making whimpers and cries. Tears were falling down his eyes, but it was like his senses, and awareness wasn't working.

Tae gently brought his hand up, caressing the younger's face, discarding any tears which were about to hit his quivering lips.
"Ggukie baby" Taehyung hummed softly, trying to wake the younger up without scaring him.
He continued to hold the younger while also waiting for the others to come with the nurse.
Tae was carefully rocking them back and forth till finally Jeongguk woke up.

He jolted up quickly, releasing a loud gasp. He began sobbing more as he tried moving out of the elders grip.
"Gukkie it's me, Taehyungie" Tae whispered softly.
Jeongguk stopped trying to get out of the elders grip as he released who it was.
Jeongguk quickly crawled into his lap and wrapped himself around the elder.
Taehyung wrapped his arms around the boys small frame and held him close.
"Shhhh baby" Tae rocked them gently as
Jeongguk struggled to take in air as he chocked on his tears.

Taehyung guided him to take deep breathes till he finally calmed himself. Tae ran his arms up and down the boys back.
"Talk to me baby" Tae whispered but Jeongguk didn't say anything.
Tae tried pulling the younger backwards so he could see the boys face but Jeongguk just held onto him tightly, he didn't even whine. He just held him tightly while burying his face into his neck.

"Over there" Taehyung heard and saw Yoongi and Hobi with the school nurse and their coach.
"Jesus" the coach muttered seeing the state of both the bathroom and the scared boy who was trembling in Tae's hold.
"Is he injured anywhere?" The nurse asked as she crouched down next to the pair who were sat on the floor.
"As far as I know, no" Tae muttered.

But as the nurse placed her hand on Jeongguk's back he began thrashing around, letting out quiet screams, holding onto Taehyung for dear life. The nurse was quick to remove her hand and Taehyung wrapped his tail around the younger's waist knowing his hat comforts him.
"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. I love you, I'm here" Taehyung whispered as he rocked them once again, as he was able to calm the boy once again.

Jeongguk listened to his mates voice, and settled down. He stopped thrashing around, and cuddled the tigers neck taking in his rich and musky scent.

"Does anyone know who did this?" The coach asked as saw the lock had been broken while Tae tried to open it.
All the walls had been damaged with black smears from the smoke bombs, while also the smoke was still lingering in the air.
"We have our suspicions, we think Sam has something to do with it" Yoongi explained everything to the coach which made him very surprised.
"Sam did all that, knowing that Tae and him are together?" The coach gasped in horror.
"Hm that's why we are suspecting him" Hobi added, holding Yoongi's hand.

"Well we will get this checked out as soon as possible. The game isn't being continued into the second half. You were already wining by miles so we all agreed to let us win" the coach smiled happily but he still didn't feel great.
"Now go home, everyone is leaving. I'll check the security camera tonight and see if we can find you did this" the coach instructed.
"Okay thanks coach" Taehyung smiled, holding his boyfriend close to him.

"I'm going to get him home" Taehyung suggested, noticing how tired Jeongguk was looking.
"Okay well take care" the coach nodded, and walked away with the school nurse.
Yoongi ruffled Tae's hair and told them to get better soon as he didn't want Jeongguk to be uncomfortable.
"Well grab your stuff Tae and drop it round for you, so you don't have to go out in front of the crowd, or worse and see the dick Sam" Hobi grunted.
Jeongguk stiffened in the elders hold when he heard Sam's name being mentioned.

Then on Taehyung knew for a fact this was Sam's doing. He wanted to walk up to the dick and punch the shit out of him but he couldn't, he had to restrain himself as his top priority was Jeongguk.

"Okay baby, lets get you home" Taehyung carefully ruffled the back of the boys head, light enough so it didn't scare him.
Jeongguk didn't respond so he just took it as a yes.
He wrapped his arms around the younger securely before using all his strength to stand up while holding him close.

He managed to get to his feet, as he felt how Jeongguk was quick to wrap his legs around him. Tae kissed the younger's neck softly which he got a small one in return. Tae sighed thankfully before walking away, and back home.