-24-

It wasn't okay, 4 days had past and Tae was supposed to come home tomorrow and well the younger had heard nothing since that night.
What was even weirder that during the night 2 days ago, he felt like his heart broke. It was quite late at night, and the pain lasted for around 2 minutes. But it hurt like a bitch. His mate mark which Tae made, stung at the same time, which never happened before.

He went to school like normal, but he felt tired, emotionally empty. He blamed it on the fact that he hasn't been this lonely in months so he wasn't a custom to it. Not only that, he also hasn't spoken to his boyfriend in 4 days and he was missing him more and more. He was worried about numerous of things. The main ones being, maybe something happened to him hence why he hasn't answered all his messages and missed calls? Maybe he got bored of him and became close with Sam? and many others but he just didn't know what to think.

He had to wait, it seemed that he wouldn't get any answers until Taehyung comes home.
"Jeongguk are you listening?" the teacher yelled at the boy who was far from the class he was in.
He quickly snapped out of it and nodded, he needed to focus on his class. So he did and that's what he did for the rest of the day. He didn't even check his phone because he knew that nothing would be there so he didn't bother. He just kept to himself and didn't get into anyone's way which seemed to work.

-

Today was the day, Taehyung came home. He was excited to see his boyfriend again after 5 days without him. He didn't want to be seen as clingy but he did miss him. He missed the tiger a lot.

So Jeongguk grabbed the stuff he needed and walked to school where they were going to be dropped off. He noticed some other people waiting for their family or friends to come back as well. So he just waited from a distance and nervously sighed. It didn't help that he had a surprise waiting for Tae back at home, which he was also nervous for.

He was finally knocked out of his trance when the bus finally pulled up. His heart was thudding against his chest. He needed to see his boyfriend again. His fingers were tingling from adrenaline. He watched as everyone loaded off the bus grabbing their bags on the way before going to the people who waited for them.

Jeongguk watched as a tired Yoongi got off the bus, which then followed Hobi, Jimin, Namjoon and Jin. Finally Jeongguk saw his tiger. He looked tired, more tired than Yoongi actually. He had dark circles under his eyes which can be seen a distance away. He was rather slumped as he walked to grab his back and after 5 days he looked up and made eye contact with Jeongguk. His eyes lit up for a slight second, but it disappeared as he quickly looked to the floor in...shame?

He lazily walked over to the younger, with a lack of excitement. Jeongguk noticed it immediately and could already feel that the tiger was bothered by something. He swallowed a thick lump as he was almost nervous as to why he was upset.
"H-hey Gguk" Taehyung stuttered in a dull voice, looking at the ground.
"I-uhm hi" Jeongguk chocked, trying to disguise the disappointment that Tae didn't even attempt to show signs that he wanted a hug.

Jeongguk took a deep sigh and began walking. Tae was quick to catch up but he kept his eyes on the floor. The walk home was deadly and neither of them liked it. Whatever was going on Jeongguk wanted to know before they got home as he doesn't know whether the surprise for Tae would make things worse.

So he took a detour and sat on a park bench which was 5 minutes away from the Kim's house. Jeongguk had his arms folded, almost like he was protecting himself. He saw that Tae hesitated before he sat down, leaving a gap between them.

"What's happened? I want to know the truth. You were so upset on leaving and now it's like you don't even want to see me. So spit it out Tae. I want to know why I thought I almost died two nights ago. Tell me" Jeongguk spat in a cold, harsh tone.
He didn't even know he had it in him. He was never one to be cold or mean. So this was shocking to both him and Taehyung.

"I-baby I'm so sorry" Taehyung stuttered before breaking into loud sobs.
He had tears spilling out of his eyes like there was no tomorrow.
"What's wrong Tae, what happened?" Jeongguk almost screamed as tears pricked his eyes in fear.
"I promise it wasn't my fault, he came at me and forced himself on me. Sam kissed me at camp. I pushed him off as soon as possible, but he kept trying to latch himself on me. It got to the point he stole my phone and hid it because I left the tent and went to Jimin's tent instead and he got angry." Taehyung sobbed into his hands.

"I tried to find my phone but he had literally dug a hole and hid it in there till finally he gave it back to me as I was getting off the bus. Ask the others if you don't believe me, I thought he changed but he was just trying to get into my head. I had to endure him telling me that you would leave me because I'm too clingy and shit, but he was just doing it to make me vulnerable so he could kiss me. I don't even know why I thought I could trust him" Tae began hitting his head in frustration.

"I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this. I love you so much and I promised myself to not hurt you but I did" he husked out in a broken voice.

Jeongguk took a deep sigh and wrapped his arm around the tigers shoulder, pulling him down, till his head reached the younger's lap. Taehyung was surprised by this gesture but it only made him cry more. He felt the younger run his hands through this hair and he softly brushed his index finger behind the tigers ear.

Jeongguk didn't say anything, he just softly caressed the elders face, trying to dry the tigers tears to stop them from irritating his face.
"Tae" Jeongguk sighed softly.

"I trust you more than I trust myself. I'm not annoyed as I know you didn't cheat on me. I'm just disappointed that you even trusted him in the first place. A week ago you didn't like him then all of a sudden you were saying he was nice. Now because of this we were both left with a broken heart. I'm glad that you weren't missing my calls and texts on purpose. And I would never find you clingy, or a bad boyfriend, you're perfect even with flaws" Jeongguk took a deep breath to stop himself from tearing up.

"I missed you a lot, so much that I couldn't even focus in class. I thought I did something wrong or even something may have happened to you. I'm just glad you're okay. Now please don't cry anymore, I know you feel guilty but what's done is done. So let's just forget about it" Jeongguk whispered the last part but loud enough for the tiger to still hear.

"Why are you so perfect? But I don't think I can forget. I hurt you, you even said yourself that you were given great pain because of it. It's not fair and you don't deserve it" Tae stuffed his face into the younger's thigh.
"Come on Tae please don't be like this. I'm not annoyed at you I'm annoyed at Sam and I won't let him get away with this but I don't blame you. Now come on I have a surprise waiting for you at home"

"A surprise? What surprise?" Taehyung questioned.
"Come on tiger, let's go home"