-34- <m>

"Little one please" Taehyung whined.
Jeongguk huffed playfully and walked over to the elder. He moved Tae's chair out a bit and plopped himself in the tigers lap. He had his legs draped either side of Tae's body and he faced the elder.

"For every question you get right I'll give you a kiss, okay?"
Tae quickly nodded as he began marking the practice exam he just took. The exam was out of 80 and he was already 40 marks in and he had full marks. Taehyung was getting excited, as you can see Jeongguk was his motivation.
Exams were literally right around the corner so Jeongguk was doing anything he could to get the elder to revise, whether it's him sitting in the elders lap, rewarding him for correct marks, hugging him while he revises, anything he wanted to make him feel relaxed and also motivated.

"I GOT 78/80, you owe me 78 kisses" Tae cheered, smacking Jungkook's ass softly but with excitement.
"Of course you tiger cub" Jeongguk giggled and pressed a small kiss to the elders lips.
"That wasn't a kiss that was just a peck" Tae grumbled.
"I want 78 kisses not 78 pecks"
Jeongguk rolled his eyes and moved closer, before attaching his lips to the elders. He wrapped his arms around the elders neck and deepened the kiss as Tae nibbled the boys bottom lip.

As the younger deepened the kiss, Tae took the chance to push his hands on the boys ass, so he could knead the cheeks of boy, which of course made the boy whimper within the kiss.

Jeongguk hummed softly when he felt Tae's hands traveled from his ass to under his shirt, and gliding his fingertips over his waist. Jeongguk pulled away for oxygen, having a big blush spread across his cheeks as he looked down.
"1 down 77 more to go" Taehyung smirked making Jeongguk whine, he knew if they actually were to kiss 77 times his lips would look like Kylie Jenners and probably bigger.

"Taeee my lips won't be able to move after" Jeongguk fake cried.
"Okay how about this, listen carefully little one" Tae leant forwards and whispered in his ear. "How about instead of kissing 77 times, we kiss as much as we want as I send you to cloud 9 hm?" Taehyung husked.
Jeongguk went a bright shade of red and slowly nodded.
"Good choice baby" Tae winked with a smirk and stood up taking the boy by surprise.

Tae carried them to the bedroom and threw the boy to the bed making him bounce from the impact.
"Let's not waste any time baby" Tae smirked crawling between his legs.
Jeongguk didn't understand what he meant till Tae ripped off all his clothes as well as Jeongguk's in a minute. The two were fully naked in under less than 60 seconds, which blew Jeongguk right away. He looked like a hungry beast and the only thing Jeongguk could come up with, was that the boy was in his rut.

Tae pressed kisses all over the younger's chest, trailing his tongue down to the younger's nipples. Jeongguk grabbed the bedsheets by the side of him and arched his chest as Tae began to devour his left one. The younger let a few gasps escape his mouth, as his eyes rolled back. Waves of shivers was sent through his body as Tae gently nibbled them. Once Tae abused the left side he went to the next one and abused it just as much.

"T-Tae" Jeongguk whispered under his breath.
Tae removed his lips from the younger's nipple and attached them to the boys stomach, and then down his vline, until he reached the younger's hole.
"T-tae mghn slow down" Jeongguk whimpered as Tae was speeding through everything so bad the poor boy couldn't keep up.
"Hush baby, trust me" Tae reassured, taking the younger's thigh and left trails of kisses and bite marks on the unmarked skin, while his fingers sinfully moved to the younger's rim and began to tease him.

Jeongguk could feels Tae's hard member rubbing against his legs every now and then.
"Tae please" Jeongguk felt like crying, one moment Tae was speeding and the next his was slow and teasing.
Jeongguk was loving and hating it, but at that very moment he wanted Tae in him as soon as possible.
Taehyung smirked and began to prep the younger, but not too much. He wanted to feel the younger's tightness. They hadn't had sex in so long they were both growing impatient. When he was done he quickly slipped on a condom and lubed himself up.

Taehyung grabbed a hold of the younger's body and skilfully flipped him over, forcing him to have his knees bent on the mattress, keeping his butt higher than his head. Jeongguk moaned at the fact Tae was able to manhandle him with such ease. It was hot, very hot.
"Did you like that baby?" Taehyung smirked as he leant over the boys small frame, kissing from the back of the boys neck down his back before pushing his member into the younger.

Jeongguk just cried as he felt his asshole burn, as it was being ripped in half. Tae wrapped his arms around the younger's thin waist and hugged him from behind as he waited for them boy to adjust.
"It's okay baby, you're doing so well for hyungie" Tae cooed, yes they were making things a bit more rough than last time, but Jeongguk was still his fluffy baby who needed to be cared for and Tae really didn't want to hurt him. Jeongguk was so grateful for that as well, Tae knew him so well.

"Y-you can move now" Jeongguk stated as he felt it become more pleasurable.
Tae smirked and leant up from his current position, and placed his hands on the curves of the boys waist, and began thrusting into him. Jeongguk moaned into his arms as Tae hit his prostate dead on, on the first thrust. Taehyung smirked proudly and began thrusting into the boy deeper than before making Jeongguk scream.

Tae watched as his boyfriends fluffy butt cheeks jiggled with each thrust making him groan. He slapped the boys ass watching how his hand print formed on the skin, making Tae's glowing eyes roll back in satisfaction. He also noticed that Jeongguk had removed one of his arms form the mattress and rested it on his stomach. Jeongguk let out a string of moans as he felt the tip of Tae's dick so deep that he could feel it in his stomach.

Jeongguk was so close, that he was going to cum untouched.
"T-tae I can't hold it" Jeongguk whimpered.
"It's okay baby" Tae smirked, removing one of his hands from the boys waist and wrapped it around the boys small cock, and began pumping it in time with his thrusts.
Jeongguk's whole upper body strength crashed as he was taken straight to cloud 9.

Within 30 seconds Jeongguk released all over Tae's hands and on the mattress. Taehyung wasn't far behind as he deeply moaned when he released inside of the boy. He slowly thrusted out his high and carefully removed his dick from the boys hole. Jeongguk whined before crashing straight down. Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger's ass cheeks, biting them softly. He removed the condom and threw it away.

"Does my baby miss me filling him up?" Taehyung asked as he quickly grabbed a towel and rushed back.
"Mhm, feel empty" Jeongguk admitted not even caring what was flying out of his mouth so freely.
"How about I get you cleaned up and I'll fill you up before you fall asleep?" Taehyung smirked, not thinking the younger would actually agree to it.
"Yes hyungie please" the boy whined.
Tae gently cleaned the younger and himself up before discarding the towel.

Tae laid himself down next to the boy and carefully lifted one of the boys legs up, with one of his hands, while he used the other to guide himself into the boys hole again. Jeongguk moaned softly, as Tae shuffled around a bit getting more comfortable as he snuggled up to the boy. Till finally they were both relaxed.
"Sweet dreams baby"