-18-

Taehyung waited till the boy was fast asleep and wriggled out of his boyfriends tight grip. The younger whined as the warmth disappeared but Tae pressed a small kiss on his lips which made him smile and let out small snores. Tae smiled before creeping out of the room, slowly shutting the door behind him.

He looked downstairs and saw the lights were still on, meaning his father was still downstairs. He took a deep breath and walked downstairs and peeped his head into the living room to his father watching television.

"Father" Taehyung coughed as this probably wasn't going to be his proudest moment.
"Oh Taehyung, I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me after our encounter earlier"
"I don't but I need your permission about something"
"Wow it must be important if you're asking for my permission. What do you want?" Mr Kim sighed, turning off the television.
"My boyfriend can he live here, with me?" Tae asked.
"Why? I don't even know this guy!" Mr Kim half yelled.

Tae took a deep breath and turned to him, he walked closer and slowly got down on his knees. He rubbed his hands together as he began to plead for his fathers permission.
"Please father, he has no family. He can't live on his own, plus it's lonely here. Please father, I hate being on my own here in this house. This is the first thing I've asked for from you so please" Tae begged.

Mr Kim looked at his son and sighed.
"Okay fine, he can live here. As long as he doesn't trash the place and I also want to meet him first thing tomorrow morning, whether you're there or not, I want to meet him"
"Deal, but this doesn't mean things are good between us" Tae growled as he stood up and left the room.

"One day son, I hope you can forgive me"

-

"Baby" Tae cooed as he woke the younger up by blowing on his face gently.
Jeongguk scrunched his face and let out a few whines as he stirred in his sleep.
"Come one little one wake up, we need to get ready for school"
"M'don't wanna go hyungie, please. Not today"Jeongguk rasped with a scratchy voice.
Taehyung took a moment and let out a small smile before nodding.

He gently grazed his finger tips along the raven hair and tucked it behind his ear.
"Okay, we won't go in today" Tae whispered.
"Thank you" Jeongguk curled up next to Tae's legs and rested his head on the older's lap.
"I love you baby boy"
Jeongguk's lips curved gently as he kept his sleepy eyes shut.
"I love you too hyungie" Jeongguk let out a small yawn as he slowly opened his eyes.

"I have something to tell you" Tae flicked the bottom of Jeongguk's chin softly.
"Hmm what?" Jeongguk muttered softly as he rubbed his cheek against Tae's thigh.
"You can live here. Officially. I spoke to my father last night and he said yes but he wants to meet you this morning. But we don't have to, if you're not comfortable with it!"
Jeongguk reached out to Tae's cheek and caressed it softly.
"Stop, it's fine. Thank you so much, for everything"

"Look at you baby with the amount of talking you've been doing recently. I'm so proud of you"
Jeongguk felt warm tears roll down his face slowly.
"It's all because of you. My throat has been hurting less each day" Jeongguk gave him a sweet smile.
"I'm so glad" Tae chuckled.

The pair lazed around for a bit more before they got ready for the day and head downstairs. Taehyung was holding the younger's hand tightly as he didn't want to be in the presence of his father, and he was also worried about what his father will say. Jeongguk noticed the elders tenseness so he gave him a quick squeeze back trying to calm both of their nerves.

They walked into the kitchen and saw the table full with food.
"Ah you're here, please come and take a seat!" Mr Kim signalled.
Taehyung rolled his eyes as took a seat while Jeongguk bowed and introduced himself to his boyfriends father.
"Nice to meet you sir, my name is Jeon Jeongguk"
"Hello Jeongguk it's lovely to meet you, please take a seat"

Jeongguk nodded as sat down next to Taehyung, making sure he was in arms distance so he could hold the elders hand supportively. Mr Kim sat down in front of the two and urged them to eat. Tae was skeptical at first but he was quick to follow Jeongguk. He immediately took hold of his hand and rested the intwined hands on the younger's thigh.

"If you need to stop and sign instead of talk just let me know" Tae whispered, which made Jeongguk look at him with soft eyes.
"Thank you" Jeongguk squeezed his hand and turned back when Mr Kim sat down.
"So Jeongguk tell me about yourself"
"I-I'm 18 years old, and I'm a junior at the same university as Tae. I'm taking a business course"
"Just like Taehyung here" Mr Kim smiled, but Tae didn't even look at him.

"Y-yeah. I don't have any family, my muma passed away a couple of days ago and my papa and brother passed 4 years ago in an
a-accident"
"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss" Mr Kim was sympathetic for the young boy.
"It's okay, I'm just glad to know I have Tae by my side"
The couple turned to one another and looked deep into their eyes. Tae brought his hand up and pushed away some food which was in the corner of his lips. Jeongguk blushed heavily and turned his face away and taking a gulp of water.

"You seem to be a nice couple, I'm glad my son found someone like you and I can see you love each other a lot, so I give my blessing for you to live here. I'm happy that someone cares for my son and as you know I'm not...here very often so of course you can move in"