-41-

Preparations had been made, and it was finally the day of the wedding. They hadn't seen each other in a week, as Mr Kim thought it was a good idea to keep them separated. They weren't allowed to text, call, or have any sort of source of contact. They felt deprived of love almost. It took them back to what it was like before they had met each other and they both hated it. 

"Come on Gguk, it's your big day, better yet you can finally see Tae again" Jin woke the younger up gently.
Jeongguk opened his eyes and quickly sat up.
"I'm getting married today" Jeongguk's eyes widened.
"Yes now come on, otherwise you'll be late to your own wedding" Jin chuckled getting the younger up.

Jin pushed Jeongguk into a chair, and quickly began to grab stuff. Jimin began doing the boys make up while Jin did his hair. They worked very hard with this as they wanted to make him look as perfect as possible. It was his big day after all. While Mj was keeping Jeongguk distracted by continuously talking to him.

Taehyung and the others were already finished getting ready, as they had to get to the venue early, just to make sure everything was in place and set up properly. They were already in the car and Tae was bricking it. He was nervous, of course he was. This was the biggest moment of his life and everything had to be perfect. He dreamed of a beautiful wedding.
The wedding venue was a lake. It was beautiful, so beautiful. When they arrived they looked around and fell in love with the place.

(Ignore the people, not my photo)

"It's perfect" Tae smiled happily, it nearly brought tears to his eyes.

->

An hour passed and the venue was filling up with all their guests. Taehyung was now waiting at the end of path along with the marriage officiant. He was rocking back and forth on his heels, while, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi were all behind him trying to keep his nerves down. 

Till all of a sudden, music began to play. It was the acoustic version of euphoria. Tae brought his head up and saw Jimin, Jin and Mj walk out in white suits. Till finally behind was Jeongguk in a black suit. The pair decided to match, and went with matching black suits. Taehyung suggested to the boy to wear a dress if he wanted to but Jeongguk decided not to as he didn't want to be judged. All Tae wanted was for the younger to be comfortable, so if this was the way, he would support him.

Tae's eyes widened, as Jeongguk slowly walked down the pathway with his arm hooked with Tae's dads arm. They walked down slowly to the music, with Jeongguk locking eyes with the tiger's yellow ones, which he hadn't seen in a week. He took a deep breath when Mr Kim let go of his arm and softy pushed him towards Tae.

Taehyung smiled and took Jeongguk's hand in his own. They could feel the warmth which they missed so dearly, again.
"You look so beautiful" Tae whispered making Jeongguk feel so mushy and shy.
"And you look so handsome tiger" Jeongguk whispered back with a small smile curved on his lips.

The marriage officiant, began the ceremony, leaving the two to stare into one another's eyes as they shared the vows.

"How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust makes me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped believe in myself and become the person that I am today tiger. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my husband. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud to call you my husband" Jeongguk recited, nearly crying himself as he told them to the tiger.

Tae cooed, as he smiled brightly. His words were beautiful and touched everyone's hearts in that room. But now it was time for his own.

"My baby, I promise to love you for who you are, and for who you are yet to become. I promise to be patient, and to remember that all things between us are rooted in love. I promise to nurture your dreams and to help you reach them. I promise to share my whole heart with you, and to remember to show you how deeply I care for you, no matter the challenges that may come our way. I promise to love you loyally and fiercely, as long as I shall live. I will love you every step of the way, for the rest of my life"

Jeongguk fell down to his knees in a crouching position as he cried his eyes out. He never let go of the elders hands, but he made it so no one could see his face as he cried. Everyone cooed at the younger. Tae bent down and reach the boys height. He let go of one of his hands so he could caress the boys cheeks.
"It's okay little one" Tae whispered calmly, relaxing the younger.
Jeongguk looked at the elder with soft eyes.
"My make up is ruined isn't it" Jeongguk pouted.
"No baby, you look perfect" Tae chuckled, helping the younger back up.

They exchanged their rings and accepted their marriage proposals to one another, until finally they were husband and husband.

"I love you" Jeongguk cried.
"I love you more daring" Tae smiled before bringing him in for a sweet kiss.
When they pulled away everyone cheered and Jeongguk quickly hugged the elder, resting his head against Tae's broad chest.

"Now come on guys let's go celebrate and dance." Jimin cheered making everyone laugh.