-29-

Tae's eyes fished through the huge crowd for one person in particular. Till finally he found them. It was like rays of light shone upon him. With his bunny smile on full show as he cheered for his boyfriend, giving the sweetest look back. A warmth surrounded both of their hearts.

It was about to be half time of the semi finals of their match. It was massive. Everyone in the surrounding area knew about the games and how big they were. It just so happened that one of the teams in the semis was Tae's group. They were so excited to be in the semi finals, and with a lot of luck they could get into the finals.

The whistle blew meaning it was half time. Jeongguk ran down the steps like he did every match and hopped to the elder who sat on the bench, gulping down the water while waiting for a certain someone.

"Tiger" Jeongguk chimed, wrapping his arms around the elder from behind, leaning his body weight into Tae making him tip forwards.
Jeongguk giggled as his body was covering the back of the elder, his feet barley on the floor. He pressed small kisses to the elders left cheek making Tae chuckle.

"How are you feeling hyungie?" Jeongguk whispered in his ear.
"Hm good, I have high hopes. How do you think I'm doing?" Taehyung whispered back.
"Amazing, the best player" Jeongguk hummed.
"That's what I like to hear, glad I'm pleasing someone" Tae smirked turning his head to the side and kissed the boys fluffy cheek.

"How longs left?" The boy asked.
"Like 10 minutes" Tae ruffled the younger's hair.
"Okay well I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back soon"
"Nooooo" Taehyung whined. "Let me come with you" Taehyung held on to the boys arm.
"I'll be quick, I promise" Jeongguk kissed the elders lips softly before running off, through the double doors, and down the corridor.
Taehyung huffed but was quickly distracted when Yoongi came over and showed him a cat video.

Jeongguk walked through the empty corridor, and to the toilet. When he was done he walked to the sink and began washing his hands. He didn't think any thing of it at first, but he heard a loud creaking noise of the door opening and was met with silence. No footsteps, no voices, no nothing.

Jeongguk's eyes began to widen in fear and he slowly switched the tap off.
"T-Tae is that you?" Jeongguk coughed trying to hide his nervous voice.
But again he was met with silence.
His stomach dropped when he heard a loud bang. They almost sounded like a ton of gunshots made at once, and were very loud but they weren't gun shots. They were fake bombs which just replicated the sound of bombs.

Jeongguk screamed and stumbled back, when heavy smoke surrounded around him, suffocating him. Jeongguk continued to scream at the sound and smoke made him have huge flashbacks from the day of the crash. He could see orange flames through his low hanging eyes. Jeongguk continued to scream as the loud bomb noises and bangs against the walls and doors echoed through the room, along with wicked laughs.

"FUCK YOU JEON JEONGGUK THIS IS KARMA"

Jeongguk heard another loud bang, like a door closing and a click of a lock. Jeongguk looked around in the confined place, full of thick smoke and loud bangs. He cried and cried and cried. He tried to scream to get anyone's attention but he didn't think anyone would hear him.

He fell to the floor in the corner of the room, crying into his knees, as the only light which was coming through was the skylight of the roof. He rocked himself back and forth, trying to stop the memories to get to his head, but it was too late. He had already slipped into the downwards spiral and there was nothing he could do.

->

10 minutes had passed and Jeongguk wasn't back. Tae felt uneasy about it, his protective instincts were kicking in, turning his eyes bright red. He knows for a fact that Jeongguk isn't one to take him time in the toilet. He looked around and also noticed that Sam was no where to be seen. Tae frowned and began asking his team mates if they had seen Sam, trying his best not to explode in anger.

"He left not long after your boyfriend left I think. He said he needed to grab his water bottle. But now thinking about it it doesn't take 10 minutes to grab a water bottle" the pondered not even realising that Tae's heart was pounding.
Tae grabbed Yoongi and Hobi as they were the closest to him at the time. They looked afraid almost as they noticed the anger of the boy. Till all of a sudden the fire alarm was faintly heard coming from the building.

"We need to find Jeongguk, I think something bad had happened!" Taehyung shouted as he sprinted through the corridors to the toilets.

As they ran closer, they lights were all off and they could hear screams and sobs over the fire alarm. Which was louder and clearer to Taehyung, one because he was a tiger hybrid and two he knew straight away that it was Jeongguk due to them being mates.

"Baby!" Taehyung screamed as he kicked the chair way which was under the door knob, not even caring about the pain it caused him.
But there wasn't a verbal response, it was all just cries and sobs.
"Ggukie, we are going to get you out okay" Taehyung yelled again, trying to open the locked door by the handle.

"Tae let's go get someone to unlock it for us" Hobi worriedly said.
"We have no time. Go tell coach what's happened, play without me if you need, I can't leave him here" Taehyung tried to control himself.
The pair knew they wouldn't win and he was right, priorities are with Jeongguk, not the basketball match.

"How are we going to get in there?" Yoongi asked.
"Like this"