-15-

Jeongguk opened his eyes and noticed that he was in a familiar bed. The black bed sheets which smelt like dark chocolate orange, his favourite smell. He let out a small groan when he felt his head pound and let his head fall back to the pillow as he tried to adjust his eyes.

"Bub" Tae chimed as he rushed to the younger.
"Tae?" Jeongguk whispered as he turned his head to the side where the voice came from.
"Hey baby" Tae husked placing a kiss on the boys forehead.
Jeongguk tiredly wrapped his arms around the elders neck, pulling him towards him making Tae fall on top of the boy.

Tae wrapped his arms around the younger's waist while he pressed gentle kisses over the younger's face. He rested his head on Tae's shoulder as he soaked up all the warmth.
"Go back to sleep, it's only 5am" Tae husked into his ear.
"T-Tae what happe..mama" Jeongguk was hit with all the memories of earlier.
"Baby" Tae slid off the boy and laid next to him, bringing him close to his body.

Jeongguk stuffed his face into the elders neck as his arms were still circled around his neck. Tears fell down his face and onto Tae's skin as he felt so defeated. But what worried Tae the most was that he was silently crying. He was more expecting the boy to cry out loudly but he wasn't, he was quiet. Just small whispers of cries.

Tae brought his hand up to the back of the younger's head and fiddled with it softly.
"It's okay baby. If you don't want to talk and use actions instead. Actions speak louder than words okay. I'll listen to you" Tae promised, holding the younger protectively.
Jeongguk kissed the elders neck, right on top of his scent gland. Tae smiled and kissed Jeongguk's shoulder.

They laid in each other embrace until finally Tae heard the boys soft snores. He felt relieved that the younger went to sleep once again. He didn't want the boy to be in pure devastation for the rest of the night. Tae made sure the younger was in a comfortable position.

->

"Are you sure you want to go to school?" Tae asked as he grabbed their backpacks.
Jeongguk just gave him a small nod, and grabbed his arm showing his reassurance.
"Okay let's go then, if you ever need me, call me and I'll come and get you if we're in class. You don't need to talk"
"Thank you" Jeongguk muttered as he leant against the boys arm.

Once they arrived at school, Tae automatically walked Jeongguk to his class even though they were running a bit late due to Tae not wanting the younger to force himself to go to school if he didn't want to.

They came to Jeongguk's classroom and Tae unwantedly let go of the boys hand.
"I'll see you later, remember I'm only a call away if you need me okay" Tae pressed his lips on the younger's forehead and allowed them to linger there as Jeongguk leaned his forehead closer. Tae slowly pulled away and began walking off but Jeongguk quickly ran after him and hugged him from behind.

Tae turned around and pulled him in closer.
"It's okay baby" Tae reassured making Jeongguk nod.
The boy looked up and went onto his tip toes as he attached their lips into a soft kiss. Tae caressed the younger's cheek softly before they pulled away.
"Good luck bun bun" Tae pushed him to the door gently and waved him off.

Jeongguk clenched his fists together before walking into his classroom.
"Wow Jeongguk you just make me hate you even more. Detention after class for being so late" the teacher demanded making everyone snigger at the boy.
Jeongguk wanted to protest but he knew he couldn't, nor could he use his voice to be able to protest. Jeongguk just simply nodded and slumped into his seat. He took notes but they weren't his best, in fact they probably didn't make much sense but he could just rewrite them later.

Time passed and Jeongguk was feeling himself wanting to die in a hole and never come out as his depression suffocated him. He didn't feel well. But thankfully his last period was cancelled, so he just needed to push through the lesson and the detention and then he could leave. He didn't want to be around in this hell hole any longer than he needed to.

"Okay guys pack up and I'll see you tomorrow. Remember bring your home work" the teacher screamed before waving them all off.
Jeongguk hung around nervously waiting for the wolf hybrid to speak up. The teacher walked to him and grabbed the boys phone off of him.

"So my 'star student' finally gets a detention. I was waiting so long for this moment. You stupid human, who doesn't even fucking talk. You're useless. You're nothing compared to your brother. He was my favourite student and no one will ever steal that." She spat, pushing the desk into him, making Jeongguk flinch.

"Now you are going to sit here and fucking reflect on the fact that you are useless and a stupid student"
Jeongguk just nodded, trying to prevent himself from crying from just the mention of his brother but he couldn't break down now, well not at least yet.

He sat there in silence for the whole of lunch break, he couldn't even message Tae as his phone had been taken away. He hoped that the elder wasn't stressing but knowing the tiger well he gathered that he probably would be stressed and he wished that he wasn't.

Once the bell rang signalling lunch break was over, Jeongguk grabbed his stuff and walked to the teachers desk. He grabbed his stuff and grabbed his phone. He walked out without even wanting to listen to the teacher.

He turned his phone on as he walked down the empty corridor as everyone was in there classes. He had 12 miss calls, and 20 missed messages from Taehyung. Jeongguk felt so guilty so he quickly called the elder, even though he was in class.

He heard one ring till the boy picked up.
"Guk? Oh my god are you okay? Where were you?" Tae rambled.
"Tiger I'm fine, I'm going home. I was in a detention for being late and she took my phone. I'm sorry for worrying you" Jeongguk spoke with a raspy voice as he knew he needed to talk to the boy.
"You don't need to apologise baby, I'm just glad you're safe. Do you want me to come with you?" Tae asked gently, which Jeongguk loved so dearly.
"No hyungie it's okay. Stay in class for me. I'll call you tonight after your practice" Jeongguk whispered as he made his way home.
"Okay little one, I'll talk to you soon"
"Okie Taetae"