-28-

"Come on, let's go for a nice hot chocolate yeah?" Taehyung questioned as he wrapped his arms around his waist from behind.
He pressed small kisses to the younger's fluffy cheeks making him giggle softly.
"I'd like that" Jeongguk smiled placing his arms over Tae's.

They turned their head to the side to make sure that no cars were coming. They waddled across the road, keeping close and continued down the street like this. The side walk was pretty empty, so it wasn't like they were in anyone's way. Jeongguk felt like a whole amount of weight was lifted off of his shoulders now that he was finally able to tell the person he loved the most what happened and why he became a mute.

"Let's go here" Tae commented, pointing at the cafe.
Jeongguk nodded as they walked into the cafe. They queued up, with Tae's tail and arms surrounding the younger's small waist.
Jeongguk had his head resting backwards onto the elders shoulder, as his whole body weight leaned into him. Tae smiled as he took in the sweet essence on the boy.

"Hi how can I help you?" the cashier asked.
"Can we have two hot chocolates please?"
"Do you want cream and marshmallows with that?" She asked softly, admiring the two people in front of her.
"Yes please, and also can we get a slice of carrot cake and a chocolate chip cookie" Taehyung added which made Jeongguk gasp quietly in excitement.
"Of course, is that all I can get you today?"
"Yes, thank you" Tae nodded before whispering into the younger's ear. "Go grab us a table pup" Tae patted the boys ass softly, making Jeongguk turn beet red.

Jeongguk rushed off to one of the tables, quickly sitting on a seat and dug his head into his folded arms on the table. Taehyung chuckled and paid, before grabbing the tray, and walked to the table. He pleaded it down and chuckled softly as he sat in front of him.
"Babyyy" Tae called, ruffing the boys hair, trying to get him to look up at him.

"No, your baby is unavailable right now, please come back later" Jeongguk mumbled.
Tae bit his lip to stop him from laughing.
"Hm well I'll just have to eat the cookie and cake myself then" Taehyung teased, but at least it worked as Jeongguk's head lifted up enthusiastically.
"You wouldn't dare" Jeongguk gasped, as he grabbed a fork and began to eat it.

Taehyung was amused. So much that he forgot to breathe. He was watching the boy with so much love that he didn't even think about eating himself. Jeongguk felt the gaze upon him, so he tried to ignore it by shoving a piece of cake to the elders lips, making him eat the cake.

"Stop looking at me" Jeongguk pouted.
"Sorry but you're so beautiful, I can't help it" Tae winked, making Jeongguk hiss at his flirting.
"You love me really" Tae snorted, as he brought a finger up and pushed away some icing which was at the corner of his lips.
"Of course I do" Jeongguk beamed as he fed Tae some more cake.
Taehyung smiled softly and admired the younger again as he fed both him and himself.

They spoke about different things, like their families, school. It was gentle and innocent, Tae didn't want to bring up something which is so deep. He didn't want to create any nightmares for him, and he definitely didn't want the younger to fall to pieces. He was there to pick him up if he did so, but all he wanted was the younger to be happy.

"Come, let's go home hm" Taehyung suggested as he noticed the clouds turn a dark shade of blue.
Jeongguk nodded, taking hold of the tigers arm as they walked out of the cafe together. They had a fair distance to walk, so it was inevitable that they were going to get caught in the rain. But they didn't mind.

As their hands intertwined tightly, the rain began to settle in. It only started a small drizzle but it became harder and harder. People around then ran to seek shelter, while the couple just took on a deep breath of air.
"My ears are getting wet" Tae pouted as he tried to cover his ears with his hands.
"Here you silly muppet" Jeongguk giggled pulling a beanie out of his bag.

Jeongguk would always bring a beanie in the colder weather as his ears were sensitive to the coldness but he thought this would be perfect for the elder. So he stopped them in their tracks and he stood in front of boy, with their chests touching. Jeongguk lifted himself on the tip of his toes, as he carefully placed the beanie over his head, carefully covering the tigers ears, trying his best not to hurt him in the process.

He pulled away when he was finished and looked at him with a bright smile.
"Now stop complaining and enjoy the rain" Jeongguk spun around in circles under the rain, dancing with the brightest smile.
Tae shook his head at the crazy boy and took hold of his hands, and then his waist and lifted the boy up. He spun him around in circles making Jeongguk squeal, holding the elders shoulders for support. Their eyes staring at one another with bright, warm glows. Compassion and love, anyone around them could tell that they loved on another.

Jeongguk loved this. He loved spending every single moment with him. He wished that nothing could ever stop them from being happy but that's too good to be true, as life isn't fair. There's always going to be some hurdles on the way. But nothing is stronger than love, nothing can defeat love. Because at the end of the day, love is the best power anyone can ever have. Love should be there when you first arise, and should stay with you till your eyes shut for sleep.