-27-

Jeongguk ended up falling asleep in their position they were in. As Tae's pheromones were at it's strongest, it made Jeongguk feel tremendously sleepy, making him fall asleep on the floor with the tiger on top of him. Tae calmed down over time, he left small licks to the younger's cheek as the boy was sleeping silently. Every time he did so a small smile would form on his lips, and snuggled back into the tigers grip.

"God how did we get such a pure friend?" Hobi admired the sleeping younger.
"I'm not sure, but I sure do love him" Yoongi smiled, making everyone nod in agreement.
Taehyung rubbed his head along his boyfriends exposed neck, scenting him softly till finally he was happy.

Taehyung then turned back into his human form when he was ready and sat next to his sleeping boyfriend. He lifted the younger's head up and placed it on his thigh. Jeongguk sighed as he wriggled closer and snuggled into his thigh.

"I want to kill that dude. I'm so pissed off, I'm just grateful that I have an understanding boyfriend, because if I didn't I wouldn't be sat where I am now" Tae sighed as he ate his lunch with one hand while the other caressed the boys hair.
"I know you're annoyed, we all are. But don't risk your life for someone so small. Don't waste your time on him" Namjoon sighed, he really didn't want this to corrupt the two younger's relationship.
"Hm well I can't control it, especially when I know something could be causing harm to my boyfriend"
"Tae we'll help protect him as much as we can but that's all we should do, just protect him and yourself. Okay, now stop worrying" Jimin nudged the boy softly, which made Tae smile.

Everyone began chatting which made Jeongguk stir. He moved his head from the elders lap and squinted as he couldn't adjust to the bright light. He had a heavy pout on his lips as he missed the warmth from the tiger who was once on top of him. He gathered that the person next to him was Tae so he crawled onto the boys lap carefully, and rested his head against Tae's collar bone.

"Have you got practice today?" Jeongguk asked softly.
"Hmm, why?" Tae hummed.
"Can we go somewhere afterwards? As in, can I take you somewhere" Jeongguk shyly mumbled as he played with the elders fingers.
"Of course we can, we can go wherever you want to go" that remark made Jeongguk smile.
'You're amazing' Jeongguk signed, which Tae sighed in relief.

Tae was thankful that the younger didn't mention anything about him nearly ripping Sam's head off. He was happy that Jeongguk wanted to take him somewhere. He was intrigued where he wanted to go but he was excited.

The bell rang indicating lunch break was over and they all stood up and said goodbyes before walking to their lessons. They all met up again after school at basketball practice till finally finished. Jeongguk waited for the elder to come out after he grabbed his bag from the changing rooms.

"Okay I'm ready" Tae walked to the younger and held his waist.
"Can you drive us to my old house?" Jeongguk questioned, looking up at the boy with his big , doe eyes.
"Of course baby" Tae kissed his cheek and they walked to the car.

When they arrived, Tae parked up on the drive way and Jeongguk instructed him to get out. Tae saw how the younger grabbed his backpack and carefully swung it on his back.
"So where are we going?" Taehyung asked as he watched the boy take his own hand and intwine their fingers together.
"Somewhere" Jeongguk muttered quietly.
Tae could already sense something was disturbing the younger but he wasn't going to ask about it.

It was silent around them, a nerving silence. Jeongguk was dragging him along, and made their was down a few random streets like they were going to no where in particular.
"Here it is" Jeongguk sighed.
Taehyung frowned, looking around him. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to be looking at as all that was in front of him was a main road, with a gap in the middle, separating the two roads which go in opposite directions.

Jeongguk pulled him along again, walking across the empty road. Jeongguk stopped when they were standing in the division of the two roads. Jeongguk swung his backpack in front of him, so that he could easily unzip it. Tae watched carefully, as he saw the younger pull out a small bouquet of flowers and placed them on the clear space.

"My older brother and Papa died here. In a car crash. I blamed myself, as I was the one talking and blabbing away about different things, ending up distracting them from the road and then crashing. Hence why I became a mute. I thought that if I were to talk I'd cause those who loved me, the most pain. So I decided not to talk" Jeongguk took a deep breath.

"My older brother's dream was to become a ceo, a famous, high achieving ceo. But because of me he didn't get to pursue his dreams, hence why I'm pursuing his dream instead. Even if it's not a ceo I want to work in a company doing something. It's the only way I could think of somewhat repaying him. He was my best friend, and because of me he and my papa died." Jeongguk teared up, waddling himself into the elders chest.
Leaning his forehead into his chest, sobbing silently.

Tae quickly brought his arms around him and caressed the back of his head and also his back. "It's okay baby, let it out" Tae encouraged, knowing he needed it.
"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have been so chatty. Now I'm talking, all im going to do is bring you harm. I mean already things have gone down hill, you nearly hurt yourself by protecting me. It's not fair on you" Jeongguk cried harder.

"That's not fair baby. You can't blame yourself for things that are out of your control. You're not the cause of all bad luck. Plus you shouldn't blame yourself on the accident, just because you were talking doesn't mean you were the cause of it. Was there anyone else involved in the accident?" Tae asked softly.
Jeongguk nodded, "But no one told me who they were or anything. I overheard my mama telling her friend about it and mentioned a drunk driver but I never brought it up to know"