-23-

"Tae everything will be fine. You'll have so much fun, I promise" Jeongguk caressed Tae's cheek softly, trying to pull his away from his neck so he could actually look at him before he goes.
"I have a bad feeling about this baby. I don't want to leave" Tae stuck to him like glue, tightening his grip around the younger.

"You're just overthinking hyung, we will call, message, face time anytime you want. I'm only a phone away, okay"
Tae nodded making his cheek rub against the younger's small hand.
"Come on tiger, do it for your baby hm" Jeongguk chimed making a cute face.

Taehyung finally moved his head away from the younger's neck and looked at him. Jeongguk noticed the tear rolling down his cheek. Jeongguk sighed softly, and brought his sleeve to his cheek and dried the tear.
"It will be okay" Jeongguk forced a smile as he really didn't want to worry the elder anymore.

Of course he didn't want the tiger to leave, nor did he want any of his friends to be away for the week for that matter. But he knew it would be okay so wanted to be okay.

"Tae come on we need to leave in two minutes" Jimin yelled as he was getting onto the bus with the help of Hobi as they had already said goodbye to the younger.
Tae froze as he became worried again.
"I really don't want to go" Tae whined, his voice almost cracking.
"Yes you do, and I know you do. Don't lie to yourself, you were excited about it a few days ago. So please Tae, for me, just have fun. And I'll be waiting with open arms when you're back"

Tae lowly nodded and wanted to be a better man, showing the younger thats he's okay.
"I love you baby, so much" Taehyung husked.
"I love you too tiger" Jeongguk giggled as Tae pulled him into a kiss.

They kissed for a couple of minutes, till finally they pulled away. They gave one another a finally hug before Tae finally left. Jeongguk smiled as he waved his boyfriend off and he disappeared. Jeongguk released a deep sigh as he walked back to Tae's house. Taehyung's father was out of town so it was just going to be Jeongguk in the house.

He had already decided that he was going to finalise everything for the buyers of his old house, but he also decided to help make the Kim's house a little more homely. There were boxes everywhere which needed to be unpacked. Even Tae's room had a few empty boxes yet to unpack. So he wanted to surprise the Kim's.

So that's what he did, thankfully he didn't have any homework so he was able to use his whole weekend. He was able to finish his own house in under two hours and came back to the Kim's home.

"Okay Koo, you've got this" He said to himself as he started in the living room. It was looking pretty basic with only the furniture randomly placed and the television fixed onto the wall.
Jeongguk sighed and began opening the boxes which were lying around.

Most of them were full with decor things like mirrors, lamp shades, some antiques. But there were also a lot of photo frames. Jeongguk was looking at them and noticed how young Tae wasn't happy in some of the photos. There were a few with him and his mother, where he was showing his boxy smile but with the photos of him and his dad he looked a little older and a little more depressed. He looked exactly like his mother, who he guessed was also a tiger hybrid. She looked so pretty, and such a warm person, so he was confused why Mr Kim would cheat on such a lovely looking woman.

Jeongguk sighed not knowing what photos to put up, but he guessed it would mean more to Tae if the photos of him and his mother were up. So he got busy and began putting things in different places, while hanging photos up to the wall. He was pretty happy, it looked much more homely now. He looked at the sweet photos he put up on the wall. He left a few thinking Tae probably wouldn't want them up so he left them. But they were so cute and he was happy.

Jeongguk continued downstairs, making each and every room more homely and comfortable, instead of just a building with 4 walls. Jeongguk kept busy so the thought of Tae not being there wasn't really affecting him much. Well that was until he finally went to bed. He jumped under the duvet and sighed, when he smelt his boyfriends chocolatey smell.

He pulled the elders pillow into his chest and hugged it securely, stuffing his face into it.
"Why do I already miss you" Jeongguk asked to nobody in particular.
He tried falling asleep, till his phone suddenly began to ring. He tiredly grabbed his phone and accepted the FaceTime call.
"Hello?" Jeongguk asked as his face was smushed into the pillow.
"Baby?" Taehyung chuckled, looking at his tired baby.

"Tae?" Jeongguk perked up a bit looking at the screen which was displaying his boyfriend.
"Hey Ggukie, how's my beautiful baby doing?" Tae questioned softly.
"Good hyungie, how are you? How's camp?" Jeongguk asked excitedly.
"Good, and good. It's annoying that you aren't here, but it's actually really nice here. There's a river walking distance, and we have this scavenger hunt which one of the teachers organised for us" Tae jokingly rolled his eyes.

"That's sounds amazing. I bet you're tired! Have you eaten?" Jeongguk asked.
"Yes baby, I've eaten so much. Have you eaten? What have you done today?" Taehyung asked looking at his boyfriends little face on the screen.
"Not much really, I finalised everything for my house and then I just stayed at home not doing much" Jeongguk tiredly laughed.

"Hm I miss you already, I wish I could come home" Tae groaned.
"Ugh why are you so love sick" a unknown voice was heard.
"Shut up" Taehyung whined.
"Who was that hyungie, m'that didn't sound like Namjoon or Jin hyung?" Jeongguk frowned, as he was certain Tae was going to share a tent with them.

"Ah yeah well there was no room so I was going to have my own tent but then some people need to switch so now I'm in a tent with Sam" Tae sighed softly.
"Sam? As in the Sam from basketball?"
"Yeah, he's actually a pretty cool dude" Tae smiled.
Jeongguk bit his lip, he swore that Tae hated the boy only a few days ago and now they were in a tent together for a week and he's cooling a cool dude.

"Wow thanks Taetae. Anyway we need to go, everyone is going late night swimming" Sam said with a sickening voice.
"Ah I'm sorry baby, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have a good day at school, okay"
"Yeah okay, have fun" Jeongguk whispered.
"Will do, goodnight" Tae quickly kissed the camera before ending it.

"Everything will be fine" Jeongguk told himself before falling asleep.